Kit for 24/25

Shop is town is horrendous. Staff don’t give one, upstairs closed and naff all in stock.
As someone only able to get to a few games last season, the sop in town was a first stop for me. Had money to spend, had sod all selection to choose from. the trackie bottom i did get had an XL label hanging on it turned out to be a medium size. Too late stocking the shop with new gear, then having near empty shop when theres still a couple of games to go. And most annoying is if they wanted to see how a football club can make money and run a club shop properly, they only have to walk two shops away to see the rs doing just that.

It's the Leicester City kit from the 1960s.

images

As someone only able to get to a few games last season, the sop in town was a first stop for me. Had money to spend, had sod all selection to choose from. the trackie bottom i did get had an XL label hanging on it turned out to be a medium size. Too late stocking the shop with new gear, then having near empty shop when theres still a couple of games to go. And most annoying is if they wanted to see how a football club can make money and run a club shop properly, they only have to walk two shops away to see the rs doing just that.

Was getting some bits for a new born, and there were people from America asking about items.

Had to politely advise them that they’re not knowing what they’re doing and nothing is available, as the staff where being a bit snotty to them.

Was a bit embarrassing having to do this.

'Everton Two, Liverpool One' is extremely smalltime as well, especially when you see their massive megastore and then our poxy effort of a shop about 30 steps down the road.

I have never thought the club has a professional marketing department.

Even hiring an external company to create a new brand around Everton and market globally e.g as the Family Club...or something would drive sales.

The collar is nice and tidy, but otherwise that's awful.

Well that's not great.. the collar is vile, I like a collar like a shirt collar.

I prefer a shirt collar, but I think that colllar is the best feature of this shirt.

The collar looks like something a fashion brand would sack a designer for suggesting.

It also doesnt blend with the body of the shirt. The castore logo is incredibly ugly in itself and the shirt looks like its been dropped onto Brands Hatch.

'Everton Two, Liverpool One' is extremely smalltime as well, especially when you see their massive megastore and then our poxy effort of a shop about 30 steps down the road.
When the shop at the ground was built in 95 I thought that we were going to get our act together with the merchandising. But from there we went backwards a dingy shop in Ranelagh street for a short while then a corner of JJB sports in town (our great partnership deal where you had to walk past all the RS gear trying to find our stuff at the back of the shop).
How can people get how to do things wrong so badly, for so long.