777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on Twitter

IMG_0334.jpeg

I thought (and could be wrong about this) that if you have the controlling influence, you couldn’t sell one PL club to buy another

Sounds like Moshiri is basically saying here that they're obviously being binned off and looking at other options but legally can’t until June.

Should hopefully point to it being done by July so I suppose? You can’t imagine Dyche and Thelwell will be happy about this at all, window will be opened with weeks before they even know if there’s a club to buy players for, nevermind how much they can actually spend ffs.

Sounds like Moshiri is basically saying here that they're obviously being binned off and looking at other options but legally can’t until June.

Should hopefully point to it being done by July so I suppose? You can’t imagine Dyche and Thelwell will be happy about this at all, window will be opened with weeks before they even know if there’s a club to buy players for, nevermind how much they can actually spend ffs.
That's what i gathered from the statement also. Probably intermediaries for Morshiri doing the talking to other parties.

I agree mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.