Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Desperately need Onana to have a boss Euros so we can get £40-50m~ for him.

Would mean we wouldn't have to bend over for clubs to sign Branthwaite.

…..Euros start in middle of June and finish a month later which doesn’t particularly help our cause as we need to sell before the end of June. I think the clubs who want Onana will already be looking to take advantage of our situation and agree a cut-price deal ahead of the Euros.

I was delighted with his performance against Arsenal, it might push one or two to submit a bid.

…..Euros start in middle of June and finish a month later which doesn’t particularly help our cause as we need to sell before the end of June. I think the clubs who want Onana will already be looking to take advantage of our situation and agree a cut-price deal ahead of the Euros.

I was delighted with his performance against Arsenal, it might push one or two to submit a bid.
Definitely played like a man who knew he was in the shop window. We should get £45 million minimum

I know being in the Premier league creates certain challenges recruitment wise than say the bundesliga but if you look at leverkusens recruitment this season did not spend more than 24 million a player and they did okay...., I think it's possible to be savvy in the market and you don't have to be as frugal as brighton , if we're not going to thrive we have to look at development,has dyche ever had a player go on loan? When he was at bunely?

That's not enough though. If Rice was 100 million plus we should be asking 70. Potential alone.

Mine was £80mil due to Rice, Caicedo and Lavia fees hed be somewhere in the middle.

The clubs linked are all absolutely loaded and they all have DM needs so why shouldnt we be positive about this fee...West Ham held out, so should we.

No idea what Dyche and Thelwell are planning or how much we need to bring in.

Onana at a better club than Branthwaite, not a chance. I see Onana in a foreign league within 18 months and never to be heard of again.
I don’t see anyone going for Onana with everyone watching their spends, I hope I’m wrong and he goes.
You might not rate him but it seems some clubs have definitely been sniffing around and he's a regular starter for the Belgian national team where he's had some solid displays there will definitely be interest in him

Mine was £80mil due to Rice, Caicedo and Lavia fees hed be somewhere in the middle.

The clubs linked are all absolutely loaded and they all have DM needs so why shouldnt we be positive about this fee...West Ham held out, so should we.

No idea what Dyche and Thelwell are planning or how much we need to bring in.

never in a million years are we getting £80m for Onana.

West Ham held out cause Declan Rice is levels above Onana, at least currently.

Fun fact: we lost just 2 of the 15 league games Onana didn’t start (or feature) this season.

That's not enough though. If Rice was 100 million plus we should be asking 70. Potential alone.

Rice was absolutely brilliant for West Ham. Was their captain, key player and had just won them a European trophy.

Onana was dropped to the bench for the key games in a relegation battle.

The price of one has nothing whatsoever to do with the price of the other.

Rice was absolutely brilliant for West Ham. Was their captain, key player and had just won them a European trophy.

Onana was dropped to the bench for the key games in a relegation battle.

The price of one has nothing whatsoever to do with the price of the other.
Fair enough just an example I plucked from memory. 45 million not enough though.

Think for me would rather keep pickford then hope to develop Douglass Lukjanciks, pickford is still at a great age for a gk so would give us time, just dont see anything in trafford esp for the money he would cThe
The chance of even keeping Lukjanciks seems slim. Already talk of City coming in for him at £10M.

I wonder if the club actually know the figure needed by 30 Jun. It seems to me they didn't in previous calculation periods as firstly they are a bit incompetent, but secondly the numbers and rules are genuinely random until the pl decide how they view certain parts of each set of accounts.

Imagine we sell onana and also take 10m for this young keeper to be safe, and then we are viewed as clear by 12m for example. Selling a future asset earlier than we would like to meet an arbitrary short term number could cost many millions in the longer term.