2023/24 Sean Dyche

Who cares !!!
3months without football !!!
No Dyche
No Everton
No watching millionaires kicking a bag of wind round a park !
Hope Dyche gets himself to loads of gigs , it’s the one thing I have in common with him , and how I intend to spend the next three months, and he’s earned a break .
No need to worry about transfers no board , no owner and no money . Let Thelwell get the best price for our few decent players , enjoy the music Sean forget about this tawdry game for a bit .

Who cares !!!
3months without football !!!
No Dyche
No Everton
No watching millionaires kicking a bag of wind round a park !
Hope Dyche gets himself to loads of gigs , it’s the one thing I have in common with him , and how I intend to spend the next three months, and he’s earned a break .
No need to worry about transfers no board , no owner and no money . Let Thelwell get the best price for our few decent players , enjoy the music Sean forget about this tawdry game for a bit .
Euros are on.

Done v well, but 2nd lowest goals in league cant be ignored

That's the thing, its OK trying to sort our defence out but when you look how many we scored its absolutely shocking !!!

Been the problem for 2 years before Dyche too.

We need better in the final third or we have the same problem next season.

Ultimately - even if Calvert-Lewin had the best goalscoring run of his career next season, there's still not enough goals in the likes of McNeil, Doucoure, Harrison.

Been the problem for 2 years before Dyche too.

We need better in the final third or we have the same problem next season.

Ultimately - even if Calvert-Lewin had the best goalscoring run of his career next season, there's still not enough goals in the likes of McNeil, Doucoure, Harrison.
Desperate for a creative midfielder and pace on the wings

My feelings are that he's taken a team that could've easily gone down in the previous 2 seasons and led them to being well clear (without deducted points). We also lost some of our better players in the previous seasons too. He knew there was little to no prospect of playing attacking/expansive football with this collection of players, and he set-up and drilled them accordingly. I'm not sure how people think he could've done it any better with what he had. At this point, he's the least of our problems, as far as I'm concerned.