Match Thread Arsenal vs Everton - Preview, Discussion, Match Report & MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
….i wonder if DCL forced a goal off his arm with it by his side would Oliver had allowed it.
We know the answer mate, all season long we've been waiting for minutes after every Everton goal while they desperately try to find something wrong with it. Today VAR did it's job, and did it quite quickly, and Oliver's ego took over plain and simple.

a fitting end to the season, Everton doing everything they can to compete with a team that spent hundreds of millions in the summer, holding their own and still getting shafted by VAR in the finale! what a draining season, hope the PL continues to unravel and we can get our sport then - until then, see you next season for more misery blues!

Don't think we deserved to lose that even if it was such a needless error by Young. It was very fitting that terrible decision was made with that corrupt crank Masters in attendance watching on.

a fitting end to the season, Everton doing everything they can to compete with a team that spent hundreds of millions in the summer, holding their own and still getting shafted by VAR in the finale! what a draining season, hope the PL continues to unravel and we can get our sport then - until then, see you next season for more misery blues!
Good post. Fellas here will still blame Dyche, like.

After Havertz tucked the ball in from close range, the video assistant referee recommended that the goal should be disallowed for a Gabriel Jesus handball in the build-up.

But after reviewing the footage at the side of the pitch, referee Michael Oliver allowed the goal.

I only saw the 2nd half (Warrington destroying Huddersfield in the Challenge Cup semi final). From that performance I thought we were unlucky not to come away without a point, but I knew that Oliver wouldn't rule out that goal even though it was handball.

Idrissa Gueye my MoM, goal scorer and another fine all round performance.