777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refused to meet 777 last September.

Not my place. I also believed it would be lip service. A PR exercise to try and quell discontent...

Afterwards - there was podcasts, tweets etc - a lot now deleted, that encouraged patience, calm. "Give them a chance" seemed the narrative. It almost felt briefed - 'dont rock the boat'. 'Give them time'. Claiming there was no alternative.

For all the stick he takes - fair play to Esk for not being cowed. He was the only one who met them, owned it and had the integrity to say "no, these are no good".

Oh, and questions need to be asked of the FA and FCA. I won't claim to know their exact remit - but both give approval to 777 to become directors of Everton.
I appreciate this Danny. It didn't take a genius to see through their charade. Those that chose not to have to answer to themselves

Not my place. I also believed it would be lip service. A PR exercise to try and quell discontent...

Afterwards - there was podcasts, tweets etc - a lot now deleted, that encouraged patience, calm. "Give them a chance" seemed the narrative. It almost felt briefed - 'dont rock the boat'. 'Give them time'. Claiming there was no alternative.

For all the stick he takes - fair play to Esk for not being cowed. He was the only one who met them, owned it and had the integrity to say "no, these are no good".

Oh, and questions need to be asked of the FA and FCA. I won't claim to know their exact remit - but both give approval to 777 to become directors of Everton.
Bang on Danny.
Esk has been right all along and a lot of people should accept that his steadfast commitment to exposing 777 as completely and utterly the wrong potential owners should be recognised and applauded.

Usually if the parent company (777) is bankrupt or defunct though, this could mean that Everton may negotiate and pay them a small portion of the sum owing. This is why Everton aren't going into administration, as all of their creditors will receive a fraction of what is owed to them
That would be incredible good luck, a pyramid scheme ran by cowboys and charlatans going bankrupt after paying for half a new stadium and we pay back peanuts 🥜... It's either incredible luck or Moshiri is a total genius.

That would be incredible good luck, a pyramid scheme ran by cowboys and charlatans going bankrupt after paying for half a new stadium and we pay back peanuts 🥜... It's either incredible luck or Moshiri is a total genius.
I wouldn’t say that is normal. People/companies owed by the insolvent company may have to accept partial payment, our amounts owed to a company in administration are still due, and any ongoing payment terms must continues.

777 going pop only helps us in the sense they can’t own us. Their administrator will have companies and humans to pay. Livelihoods to save. They will recoup everything owed, and rightly so. Timing is the interesting factor.

Afterwards - there was podcasts, tweets etc - a lot now deleted, that encouraged patience, calm. "Give them a chance" seemed the narrative. It almost felt briefed - 'dont rock the boat'. 'Give them time'. Claiming there was no alternative

Sorry but I just can't hand out any special acknowledgement to the Esk for repeatedly stating the obvious.

I don't know the bloke, I don't follow him and have never listened to one of his podcasts. For all I know he's probably a sound bloke that I'd get on with but I just can't praise him for this, the state of 777 has been out there since we were first linked..

I wouldn’t say that is normal. People/companies owed by the insolvent company may have to accept partial payment, our amounts owed to a company in administration are still due, and any ongoing payment terms must continues.

777 going pop only helps us in the sense they can’t own us. Their administrator will have companies and humans to pay. Livelihoods to save. They will recoup everything owed, and rightly so. Timing is the interesting factor.
Am I understanding right that this could actually be worse for us? That payment could be pulled forward(which we obviously can't do)?

Mosh will now have to open the door to other interested parties though, which will be a painful failure on his behalf and hopefully a benefit to us.

He's probably on the phone to those Minnesota cowboys now though..

Status
Not open for further replies.