777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Wiki suggests that points deductions for administration are applied to the following season IF administration occurs after the 4th Thursday in March.
However the citation is for EFL so it may be possible for PL to apply an instant deduction ?

We arent entering Administration.

Not this week anyway.

Honestly, anyone saying administration should be well and truly ashamed of themselves.

All the players will be sold for next to nothing, no players will be offered new contracts and then there is all the good staff tat work at The Liver Building, Finch Farm and Goodison Park, 100s will lose their jobs which they rely on to keep rooves over their heads and their families fed.

Payments to LOR would instantly stop and building work would stop, everything associated with EFC would be up for sale including BMD and if the highest bidder was £200m that is what it will sell for, if the highest bidder for Pickford was £5m, that is what he will sell for.

Administrators don`t care for market value just recovering monies, call them bailiffs if you will.

This club will go in to financial meltdown if administrators are called in... I don`t think some understand how bad this would be and band the word around like it is just losing the debt, everything is sold off until as much of the debt is recouped, unfortunately because of the size of debts it will be at the existence of the football club.
I do want to point out that I agree with your points and am just generally having a laugh saying we should go into administration.

In reality administration would be an utter disgrace and would also mean that lots of regular people who are only working for a wage will lose their jobs to save millionaire and billionaires’ embarrassment. Frankly I don’t want to give any actual serious thought to this because we’re such an absolute shambles of a club and will most likely make the wrong decision.

giphy.gif

We arent entering Administration.

Not this week anyway.
Yeah, between the sky payments and the inevitable selling of Branthwaite in the next couple of months, this will be the most profitable time of the year for the club. Aint no way Moshiri is giving up that cash coming in right now.

Yup, people need to really take in everything said in this post, its reality. I would be the end of our club, and I bet you BMD would end up in the hands of a certain club we all can not stand! Imagine BMD with red seats! There think of that 😞
Yeah, that wouldn't happen with BMD. Whatever happens with it, we'll still be playing there, be that in the PL, Championship or non-league. It might just cost us a few quid to rent.

Yeah, between the sky payments and the inevitable selling of Branthwaite in the next couple of months, this will be the most profitable time of the year for the club. Aint no way Moshiri is giving up that cash coming in right now.
Probably use it to pay back 777 when it goes belly up.