Where do you stand on the manager position going forward?

Where do you stand on Manager Position going forward?

• Total voters
The 5million a year wage and the 100million+ transfer budget we have in the Summer is more than 95% of managers in the world will ever see.

We are attractive, not City attractive, but we could pull a hotty.
We won’t pay another manager £5M/year as we won’t be able to afford it. And the chances of investing £100M in the squad, irrespective of what dollar the sales bring in is really not happening. We are in for a period of austerity for at the very least the next 2-3 seasons if 777 are the new owners. It’s one of the reasons we need to keep hold of Dyche as that’s his environment.

Thank him for the job he's done and part ways. That long winless run where he refused to change personell, tactics or formation was mind numbingly boring to watch, I felt robbed of an afternoon coming back from the game. He's turned us into Tony Pulis' Stoke City.
In fairness, if it wasn’t for his stewardship we’d be playing Stoke City

Yes, who would want to manage a big club with an amazing new stadium 12 months away in the richest league in the world , the most watched league in the world and I’d probably quadruple my wages. Yes think you’re right we’re going to really struggle to attract someone
Who we gonna get instead mate ? Gimme sims inspiring names

Who we gonna get instead mate ? Gimme sims inspiring names
Pointless. Because whoever I say you will say
We can’t get him
Or he’s crap.
Bournemouth have found a good young manager and palace have changed managers and already he’s changing the way they play and have been getting some good results

Gets another season had to be backed with players the team really needs pace in it. I have called him out but you have to give him another chance. Has to inprove the football but hopefully positions out wide and cam will help

Pointless. Because whoever I say you say
We can’t get him
Or he’s crap.
Bournemouth have found a good young manager and palace have changed managers and already he’s changing the way they play and have been getting some good results
Honestly mate, I’m not here to argue or disagree with you at all … I love my club…. I’ve been invested in this for 45 years … currently this is the worst I’ve seen us as an enticing prospect to anyone. The club is rotten from top to bottom ….. who could be get who is better than what we already have in place

Gets another season had to be backed with players the team really needs pace in it. I have called him out but you have to give him another chance. Has to inprove the football but hopefully positions out wide and cam will help
Do you really think he will. Because I don’t
While dobbin and danjuma aren’t great players, they surely deserved more game time when McNeil and Harrison were offering nothing. And doucoure will be number 10 all next season under dyche, I can see him insisting on us signing Harrison

Do you really think he will. Because I don’t
While dobbin and danjuma aren’t great players, they surely deserved more game time when McNeil and Harrison were offering nothing. And doucoure will be number 10 all next season under dyche, I can see him insisting on us signing Harrison
Honestly i have no idea that is the test next season when i would expect the club to get players in them postions, then he will have to rotate. Just think it was about trust agree dobbin should have maybe got more time off the bench with his pace. Also think he does not want danjuma like gray, and well also kno like for like in the doucore position. The harrison deal will be decided by what money we have, i expect it to be him and the dof working toghether again

Ultimately it doesn't matter what happens with the manager until the ownership is sorted. Nobody is going to succeed here when we're borrowing money every month to keep the lights on.

Honestly mate, I’m not here to argue or disagree with you at all … I love my club…. I’ve been invested in this for 45 years … currently this is the worst I’ve seen us as an enticing prospect to anyone. The club is rotten from top to bottom ….. who could be get who is better than what we already have in place
Im not saying we could get a manger that would do better next season, but id like to see us have a long term plan with a manager who wants to play a way that’s more enjoyable to watch and has maybe some longevity to actually improve as a team, young players being coached, young players being bought, go out to attack teams at home,
Go and try win games, the crowd invested,
But sitting there hoping we get a corner and then when we score and shut up shop, to watch this football in our first tear at our new home, would be depressing imo.

I don’t think dyche will ever change, just look at his 10yrs at Burnley. His teams have never scored goals, it’s all about keeping it tight and hoping to nick a goal

I mean Danjuma was utterly wasteful and looked a bit crap AND didn't seem so switched on defensively ....in the bit of time he got

I'm fine with the manager deciding staying solid defensively was the biggest priority this season and so continually choosing McNeill/Harrison over him as they were also utterly wasteful/a bit crap BUT defended tirelessly every game

He was picking from a range of bad options, and his choices from those bad options got us enough points to be safe since a while back

I don't think it's worth arguing about really