Where do you stand on the manager position going forward?

Where do you stand on Manager Position going forward?

• Total voters
If you look at the season over all. It's much better than last few years. Imagine if we'd actually won a few games during the 13 winless streak. And had no point deduction. We'd arguably be pushing top 6-8..

Looking at our defensive record, it's one of the best in the league. So he's doing something right there.

We just can't score goals.

Lots of work to do in the summer. I just fear the boardroom problems are going to affect summer building plans.
I dont see the benefit in looking back over the last few years.

PigMan and Lampard are horrific managers, 2 of the worst in our history, statically and also their recent body of work aside from Everton.

Look, beating Big Red gets him a massive gold star and the 3 wins this week have been superb, hence im willing to give him another run next season.

Hopefully a few attacking options next season and if we can replace Branners correctly then well, lets see.

Let Dyche see this thing through with proper resources and players. We should be sitting mid table with 44 points, which is an incredible turnaround from the last 2 seasons.

The points deduction was beyond his control, and arguably could be what kept us competing for Europe when we collapsed in December. I think the players started to realize all they had to play for was safety, and took the proverbial foot off the gas. Injuries to an already small team took their toll as well.

Dyche got hoodwinked and lied to about the job. Said yesterday that the job that was sold to him was not the job he got.

But he still rolled his sleeves up and has giving us our best season in years. With a lesser squad. If we don't allow him to bring us to BMD as the prem club that we are because of him then. We deserve many more years of bad luck.

Im not sure you know… yeah the money would be great but could be very damaging to any future career aspirations
Look, if Dyche was sacked after Burnley his career wouldnt have been dented, IMO.

He would have just pointed to the noise off the pitch and everybody would have just said "ok".

Hes not ever getting a job as good as this again tho.

For some Managers we are their peak, for others, like Carlo, we are a dirty weekend away with a brass.

He certainly deserves a chance next season.

The football is hard to watch most of the time and I don’t see him as being a long or even medium term manager here.

But, yes, to successfully navigate the turmoil the Kenwright/Moshiri cabal bequeathed us and the shenanigans Masters and his merry men pulled on EFC he is to be highly commended.

Has done extremely well given the circumstances and resources available. Take 8 points off their total and there are very few clubs anywhere near their pre-season targets.

No issue whatsoever with him being given the chance to improve things if things get better at boardroom level. I'm not entirely confident they will anytime soon.

Thank him for the job he's done and part ways. That long winless run where he refused to change personell, tactics or formation was mind numbingly boring to watch, I felt robbed of an afternoon coming back from the game. He's turned us into Tony Pulis' Stoke City.

He's done nothing to suggest that he shouldn't be given more time, I'd be quite happy to see him as our manager at BMD as long as he keeps us out of trouble next season.

We have won 44 points on the pitch and still have 3 games to go.. there's lads out there who'd have ripped their own balls off, shallow fry them, slice them up, put them onto a cheese toasty and finish the lot if you offered 44 points at the start of the season.