2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Maybe. But I don't think we can place too much expectation on that. The last 3 seasons has taught us to expect a lot of time out of the team through injury or poor finishing.

Sentiment should't play a part in our recruitment this summer. If Dyche doesn't bring in another attacker at that point he's not doing his job.

We need another attacker and a FB, minimum, this summer.
I think we will have so many positions to fill that are much more important, given our financial position,there will be a relatively small amount of money to spend. If Calvert Lewin is not sold this summer, I believe it will be the last position we spend cash on. I'm sure they will feel Calvert Lewin, Beto and Chermiti will be good enough.

Hopefully he can get another goal or two before the end of the season. If he can go into next season fit with a full season behind him there's no reason why he can't score something like 10-12 league goals.

I think we will have so many positions to fill that are much more important, given our financial position,there will be a relatively small amount of money to spend. If Calvert Lewin is not sold this summer, I believe it will be the last position we spend cash on. I'm sure they will feel Calvert Lewin, Beto and Chermiti will be good enough.
Hundred percent. We're somewhat over-invested in the position - now we need to make it work by improving elsewhere, give those three a better platform to perform.

If a number 10 comes in it could transform Beto and DCL.