Relegation 23/24 Thread

Are you going through something at the minute? I want to call your posts erratic but they’re pretty much just incomprehensible.

But just to point out your own error:

Post in thread 'Relegation 23/24 Thread'
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/relegation-23-24-thread.118154/post-11246125
But that’s not the post you highlighted earlier on is it? Jesus wept. Continue raging at your screen, I’m off to bed on a great night for Everton.
I honestly hope you sleep well mate , as I will.

But that’s not the post you highlighted earlier on is it? Jesus wept. Continue raging at your screen, I’m off to bed on a great night for Everton.
Star Wars is pure bin juice, that’s not my fault mate. I honestly hope you sleep well, as I will.

I’m gonna walk you through it because perhaps a hospital will need this transcript:

- You write your original post criticising fans who have been negative and concerned the past 3 seasons.
- I say we’ve only been safe for 3 seasons in a row with a few games left, hardly surprising people are negative.
- You say this season had bad promoted teams amongst more guff.
- I say what about the other 2 seasons you failed to talk about.
- You then post the below which means nothing to no one.

I’ve already got a wife, if you are going to invent scenarios in your head that I’ve not intimidated then “have at it” pal. Good luck with later life and I’m sorry you feel that way.

I don’t even like Star Wars either btw. Hope you sober up and/or get a successful lobotomy come the morning.

I’m gonna walk you through it because perhaps a hospital will need this transcript:

- You write your original post criticising fans who have been negative and concerned the past 3 seasons.
- I say we’ve only been safe for 3 seasons in a row with a few games left, hardly surprising people are negative.
- You say this season had bad promoted teams amongst more guff.
- I say what about the other 2 seasons you failed to talk about.
- You then post the below which means nothing to no one.

I don’t even like Star Wars either btw. Hope you sober up and/or get a successful lobotomy come the morning

You seem EXACTLY the kind of person that likes Star Wars. God bless x

Apologies to all for clogging up the thread with red bull powered nonsense.

Close the thread till next year…
Yeah, it's now about finally sorting the attack so we don't have to go through this again. Conceded like a top half side, despite the shellings at Villa and Stamford Bridge. If we score like a top half side, we can have a nice boring midtable mediocrity season to close Goodison out, and maybe even have a cup run to boot.

Not sure how long it will be before a scary Championship side comes up again, if Burnley can go from notching 101 to this.