2023/24 Sean Dyche

So you're qualified enough to say sack him, but not give a single name on who could replace him?

If you can shout to sack him, then you can put a name forward.

Remember, the very qualified people you refer to, are the same people who employed Dyche - who, has achieved the objective asked of him so far, being to keep us a Premier League club.
Wasn’t who are actual DOF wanted shame he wasn’t allowed to do his job and the next manager won’t game anything to do with the previous board or owner

It’s not him that buys the players. Thats on Thelwell. He is limited by the the budget set by the man that has finally bancrupted the club after decades of mismanagement - thats on Moshiri. Please blame the correct people.
Do you think Thelwell wanted young ?? You’re naive if you think dyche won’t be having a huge influence in incomings

What's Kev's role in this or any other person doing that job?
He's out of contract, and apparently nothing and everything.
Its not him that buys the players. Thats on Thelwell. He is limited by the the budget set by the man that has finally bancrupted the club after decades of mismanagement - thats on Moshiri. Please blame the correct people.
Ah ooookay, so Dyche doesn't buy players, but he also doesn't coach/train them, so what's his role?

"Youngy" is a 1000000% Dyche signing. As will be Evans.

So you're qualified enough to say sack him, but not give a single name on who could replace him?

If you can shout to sack him, then you can put a name forward.

Remember, the very qualified people you refer to, are the same people who employed Dyche - who, has achieved the objective asked of him so far, being to keep us a Premier League club.

My sack him shouts have come from watching this team for 18 months. I dont watch every football game/manager going to see their tactics and ability.

The same way fans got Lampard and Benitez sacked, we arnt asking them all to put forward candidates to replace them. Were these same questions asked when fans wanted Lampard, Allardyce or Bentiez out? Or is this just because a portion of our fanbase believe he's the messiah?

Its not for the fans to say who is good enough, but we certainly are able to voice who isnt which we have done on many occasions, like most fans of clubs.

Wasn’t who are actual DOF wanted shame he wasn’t allowed to do his job and the next manager won’t game anything to do with the previous board or owner

How do you know who Kevin Thelwell wanted?

And if he's had no say over who comes in as manager - then he hasn't got a backbone has he? What DOF would stay with such little input?

With that in mind I think Thelwell did want Dyche.

So we have a worse squad than Luton, Sheffield Utd and Burnley 🤣🤣🤣
This narrative comes up time and again but if you ask the Dyche fanboys (who always want to know who, who dammit, would you replace Dyche with) to list all of the Luton, Burnley and Sheffield Utd players they'd have in our squad they run for the hills. Our squad is bad but there are loads of bad squads in the PL this year.

Looking forward to next season, when we have sold anyone we can sell, invested in players we had never heard of and our new manager, takes us to top eight playing expansive, liquid football.

Take your point. But we have a worse squad than forest, and everyone else in the league for that matter
Rubbish, they have Gibbs white who walks into our team. After that they Maybe 3 or 4 others who are pushing for a place. Even palace is 50/50. And considering they missed their 3/4 best players for a lot of the season, we should be looking above them which we would be without the deduction

Would any other PL team at the moment swap their manager with Dyche? I honestly believe they wouldnt

I bet for all Burnleys struggles this season, even they wouldnt have him back.

He'll buy three players and suddenly become a completely different type of manager than he's been for his entire career. Apparently. :coffee:
Yeah exactly, he's been LITERALLY THE SAME for 10 years, but "we'll get Ross Barkley and he'll have someone carrying the ball now and will change his entire approach that he hasn't changed in 10 years". Oh okay then.

How do you know who Kevin Thelwell wanted?

And if he's had no say over who comes in as manager - then he hasn't got a backbone has he? What DOF would stay with such little input?

With that in mind I think Thelwell did want Dyche.
Well there are a few other ITK’s out there other than theEsk and these actually get things right. Moshiri wanted beilsa who obviously turned us down , Thelwell wanted coreberan from West Brom and it came down to Denise and bill who wanted dyche