2023/24 Sean Dyche

This reposnse is ridiculous though. Im just an average Everton fan. Doesnt matter if I name 6 random managers, im not qualified to be making those decisions. As a professional club in a multibillion pound industry, you would expect us to employ some very qualified people whose actual job it is to make these decisions. Its their job to study, analyse data, gather information on professional managers with a view to future replacements.

Some absolute brainwashing going on with this club, having us believe that Dyche and his dinosaur football is the best we can achieve and we are lucky to have such a manager.

Look at what Moyes has done at West Ham and they are looking to move upwards from him. Yet you would have posters desperate to get him back too.
Cos West Ham arent were Everton are.

But they were when Moyes took over.

Benitez
Lampard
Dyche

3 of the worst managers in our entire history.

Exactly. Dyche is being judged on the standards of the previous two shocking managers. We are not striving to get the best we can, we are looking at how can we improve on the last one which isnt hard.

Throwing the Dyche is doing better than Lampard and Benitez card, isnt exactly a ringing endorsement.

His PPG in his time here is 1.05, its relegation fodder.

Its small margins that result in relegation.
You made those figures up?
1.19 this season?
1.17 last season?
Both comfortably above relegation points totals.

We went nearly 4 months without winning a game but some of you want dyche to get a new deal 🤣
Didn't we have several weekend where we didn't have a game, international breaks etc? The run was absolutely crap for sure, but the results return is miles better than last season.

Who said they want him to get a new deal?

I completely agree, and I’m not against playing out from the back, but I’ve seen it plenty of times even when the team was performing great under Martinez, the goodison crowd can’t take to it & the anxiety bleeds onto the pitch. I just don’t think the Potter style of football will suit our fan base, nor do I think we have the players good enough to execute it, same with Iraola style
Ultimately we all want winning football, but if we’re going to be a struggling bottom 6 team I’d rather see us trying to attack and win games.
Martinez I agree with you the playing it around the back for ages was pointless and I don’t think anyone wants that. I want to see us attack and trying to score goals and be in the front foot, get wide players who attack full backs, get full backs over lapping. Not this dyche tactic of having 7/8 players constantly behind the ball and hardly ever committing players forward.

I disagree about Potter and Iraola, go and have a look at the Brighton squad potter started with and do you think Bournemouth have much better technical footballers than us ??
I’m pretty sure our fans would love to watch us play like city if we were winning things.

I dont care about the football.

I want a manager who knows how to win football games, who ATTEMPTS to win football games and doesnt rely on flukes and bad officials.

But hey ho, I told you all he was plop 12months ago and here we are, deep in plopsville, rejoicing cos we might not get relegated again.

EVERTON EVERTON EVERTON

You get the club you deserve.
You've yet to make peace with the club's predicament. You cant get winning teams just like that. There's no way a squad that's been diluted like we've been can rattle off regular winning football.

We'll get a winning team again when we get investment again. No 'superior game winning system' is going to take root at a club that hasn't got the personnel to achieve it.

I'd say 3 maybe 4 more seasons until we're in a position to start buying better players.

He's not top notch. But he's a manager who has a system that's effective. We need effective. We cant be taking a chance on the next new flavour of the month.

I want more open play and less long balls. But I also want PL safety until we're bought again and in that new stadium.
Dave we've won two games in five months with ten goals scored that doesn't seem like an effective system

This reposnse is ridiculous though. Im just an average Everton fan. Doesnt matter if I name 6 random managers, im not qualified to be making those decisions. As a professional club in a multibillion pound industry, you would expect us to employ some very qualified people whose actual job it is to make these decisions. Its their job to study, analyse data, gather information on professional managers with a view to future replacements.

Some absolute brainwashing going on with this club, having us believe that Dyche and his dinosaur football is the best we can achieve and we are lucky to have such a manager.

Look at what Moyes has done at West Ham and they are looking to move upwards from him. Yet you would have posters desperate to get him back too.
Because he's laid the foundations to allow them to think they can move on and thats exactly what we need to do!

So the rest of the season was stronger.
Bad run, but over the course of the season we have amassed more points than I thought we would with the squad.
2w 1d 1l in the last four games, we can stop talking about the bad run
Nah mate, he is lucky that this is the worst top flight in many years, keep him till the end of the season of course, but shake his hand and hand him his p45 at the moment the season ends, he definitely won't keep us up next season when so many of his favourites will be gone. Dyche is just not the man to take us forward. If he Keeps us up, which he should do now, then he has my thanks and he has done a good job, however, the division will be stronger next year and he is not a good enough coach to keep us up in a better league with a weaker squad, which we will undoubtedly have.

His PPG in his time here is 1.05, its relegation fodder.

Its small margins that result in relegation.
Appreciate you for a sum up, how you come on 1.05 points thank you, tried a few methods, total points with deduction. I agree with a lot of criticism towards him from you.

If he his retained at the end of the season it simply tells us that we have no desire to be anything other than relegation fodder, again.

If some fans are happy with that, well im happy for you, but sadly I have loftier ambitions.
we are not an attractive proposition, we are likely to not spend any money next year, despite who we might sell... Im not sure who we would have instead... who would willingly want to come and sort this mess out...?!

To me we've been steadily degraded each of the last 2 seasons, and it's likely to happen again.

But I reckon Dyche can bring a few in after selling a couple and with no deductions next season, hopefully, he can manage this again.
Our team will be worse next season, probably 1/3 isn't here anymore also some key players.

Exactly. Dyche is being judged on the standards of the previous two shocking managers. We are not striving to get the best we can, we are looking at how can we improve on the last one which isnt hard.

Throwing the Dyche is doing better than Lampard and Benitez card, isnt exactly a ringing endorsement.
Lampard and the other one had better and bigger squads that Dyche for me. Its why I believe Dyche has done the better job.