Relegation 23/24 Thread

Sky article has a summary box showing all the incidents they’ve supposedly been shafted. There are just 4. And one of them they won 2-0. Another was the RS one. Another was Toneys free kick. Both widely debated on both sides of the argument.

No doubt today was bad for them, although some a little soft, but we must have had half a dozen 10000% certain penalties not given, soft dives given against us that look identical to the ones we didn’t get (garnacho vs Doms) crazy yellow cards for nothing (Doucs got booked for shooting), Doms red card. They haven’t been overly shafted at all have they? Everyone knew about Wolves incidents early season. Forest are just still smarting over the RS incident. I cannot believe they haven’t backtracked and blamed disappointment and pashun on that tweet.

Refs should be judged and mistakes highlighted. And there are far far too many no doubt. Appointing a former ref to tell the PGMOL everything they get wrong was suicidal even if you only suspect unconscious bias rather than outright cheating.

Someone just posted on twitter the goal burnley scored against them that was chalked off by VAR earlier in the season. First time ive seen it and theres no way it should have been disallowed for handball. No outrage against VAR that day.
Like most managers and players. Its relevant when it suits. We're all guilty of it.

…very rare for a player to be so outspoken. Hard to see how the PL will not invoke fines otherwise it will become the norm for post-match interviews to be so critical even when deserved.

Interesting to see ‘what happens next’ for Goody Two Shoes Forest who only got 4 points because they were so nice.
I expect he was used to getting all the decisions when he played for the RS.

I was really pleased/surprised with how calm the players were today. They just played their game and attacked as much as possible, none of that headless chicken desperate for points style you get sometimes at this end of the season.
The crowd was nervous but once that first goal went in the confidence improved (crowd and players!). Really excellent today attitude-wise.

Thw way I'm thinking of it now, if Luton don't win 2 of their 4 games, we're safe even if we don't get another point.
Also Burnley don't win 3 of their 5 but their fixtures are horrible.
Then we also have Forest below us as a buffer.