2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Hopefully we are fortunate enough to get a decent offer for him. No where near what a number 9 should be.

You look at some of the great forwards in our history , this lad is no where near them.

I’ve heard he’s a decent lad and to be fair I think he comes across as exactly that , however I’m a Everton fan and in the club’s interest , if we are ever to substantially improve we need to do better than him .

Hopefully we are fortunate enough to get a decent offer for him. No where near what a number 9 should be.

You look at some of the great forwards in our history , this lad is no where near them.

I’ve heard he’s a decent lad and to be fair I think he comes across as exactly that , however I’m a Everton fan and in the club’s interest , if we are ever to substantially improve we need to do better than him .
I’ve always liked him. But we will get sod all for him due to his injury record and abysmal conversion % this season. But even a modest amount could buy a Championship/European striker with easily the same output, and on half the wages. Other sides at our level have strikers no-one has ever heard of with pace, power and affecting games regularly. Thats assuming we can find such a player without adding more crap to the squad.

I just saw a post match Dyche interview and he said it was a knock not muscular, so maybe ok?
Sounds like they'll patch him up and put him out there.

Its unfortunate that we have this derby 3 days before Brentford. We're being punished for Liverpool's fixture pile up.

Hopefully we don't soft peddle this derby with that game in mind.

Sounds like they'll patch him up and put him out there.

Its unfortunate that we have this derby 3 days before Brentford. We're being punished for Liverpool's fixture pile up.

Hopefully we don't soft peddle this derby with that game in mind.
Yeah felt like beto would have started wed in the derby. But do think it was pk with him looked ok on the bench

I cant see DCL missing the derby.

It looked like a knee injury which he wasn't even icing in the dugout...just flexing.

I just saw a post match Dyche interview and he said it was a knock not muscular, so maybe ok?
Whether he can play 2 games in 3 days it might be better to actually give chermiti the start after beto who if okay won't be able yo play for 2 weeks due to the concussion rule