New Everton Stadium Discussion

1713666638388.jpeg

Having to sell off a share of the stadium wold seem to me to be a disaster.

Whatever about funding the stadium, going forward the stadium will be a huge component in generating turnover, which will dictate how much we can spend on players within FFP/P&S rules.

Selling off our revenues going forward will be another nail in our coffin. Not sure the coffin mas much more room for nails tbf.

They should have all the fans who go away to sit together, their support is incredible.
There may be a logical reason why this isn't practical, but in the face of it it seems like a good idea.

Give the noisy passionate fans who travel to away games the first opportunity to buy season tickets behind the goal in the South Stand.

There may be a logical reason why this isn't practical, but in the face of it it seems like a good idea.

Give the noisy passionate fans who travel to away games the first opportunity to buy season tickets behind the goal in the South Stand.
So people who collect away credits by buying and selling them and never actually travel anywhere deserve first pickings at home?

Also, away crowds are different to home crowds. Fans are a lot more vocal when they travel. A large % of our away fans are probably mute for the most part at Goodison.

Having to sell off a share of the stadium wold seem to me to be a disaster.

Whatever about funding the stadium, going forward the stadium will be a huge component in generating turnover, which will dictate how much we can spend on players within FFP/P&S rules.

Selling off our revenues going forward will be another nail in our coffin. Not sure the coffin mas much more room for nails tbf.
It would render the whole point of a new stadium redundant if we are providing cushy revenue for anything other than our club. We must do everything possible to retain all ownership of revenue streams, sadly even if it means a few years in the doldrums.

Big hoohah in the media this weekend about the little events CO-OP arena in Manchester. This is going to blow a lot of events arenas literally out of the water! We surely to god cant sell part of it to any iffy entities. This is Evertons baby.

Starting to look very smart. That barrel cladding process is moving very slowly. At their current rate the roof won’t be done until the end of the year surely

Looks good though doesnt it. Imagine that big window at night, with the game being played, clearly visible, via a live drone/helicopter camera flyby, panning out with the graces and mersey lit up with cruise ships etc. Just hope ON the field we can slowly turn a corner and steadily build a competitive team to do it justice.

Are we a bit behind at this point? I seem to vaguely remember, when the seats started going in, that they said all the seating would be in by Easter? We seem to be a way off that, but I could be misremembering.