Best atmosphere at GP you've seen

JelavicBrate2

Player Valuation: £8m
Which game that you've been to at GP had the best atmosphere. Dan Gosling game against RS was good, derby in 2019 was great, but I'd prob say Fiorentina in the UEFA cup. GP could be bear pit under Moyes.

Which game that you've been to at GP had the best atmosphere. Dan Gosling game against RS was good, derby in 2019 was great, but I'd prob say Fiorentina in the UEFA cup. GP could be bear pit under Moyes.
You're the same generation as me (assuming you didn't go to games in the 80s). Also went to the Dan Gosling Derby and Fiorentina. Fiorentina for me.

You're the same generation as me (assuming you didn't go to games in the 80s). Also went to the Dan Gosling Derby and Fiorentina. Fiorentina for me.
Yes I started going games under Moyes, atmosphere was pretty good back then, even 12:45 games against United were pretty good. Atmosphere was pretty poor under Martinez even when we were playing well.

Bayern Munich, no question.
Agreed m8, Fiorentina was special, but the May 1985 mid week fixture getting the league championship trophy was up there as well……. QPR I think, I was 12 at the time and thinking I could get used to this!!