2023/24 Sean Dyche

He’s not a quitter, and at the moment I’ll take that.

At this point in Lampard’s tenure he looked and sounded beaten.

Sean Dyche is the opposite.

It may not be rosy and nice at the moment but if anyone has fight in him, it’s our strategically shaved scotch egg.
Its interesting you say that because I have a completely contrasting interpretation of his recent comments and actions, he seems bereft of ideas and full of frustration so he's lashing out with indignation rather than trying to galvanize but that's just my take

I don't like the fact he seems to be establishing a case to the media on why we got relegated or he got fired before its actually happened yet
Yeah, I wonder if he's picked up whispers the Yanks might go in a different direction no matter what. He's definitely pushing the "great job in difficult circumstances" narrative.

I have a bit of sympathy because with the squad and the problems we have 35 probably is decent with 6 games to play. But he must also deep down know that any manager, anywhere, on the sort of form and level of performance we've had since the turn of the year is going to be under pressure.

Must admit, I was pretty pleased in December.

Seems like a long time ago. That was the period when he finally brought me around to thinking that he might actually be the right guy for the job. Completely disintegrated that belief since then tbf. lol

Would love a repeat of that in this final run in though.

He is mouthing off like a man who knows his goose is cooked at the end of the season.

Personally, if we lose tomorrow I would put him and his two sidekicks on gardening leave and have Baines in the dugout for the derby and Bees.

He couldn’t be any worse than this fraud.