2023/24 Sean Dyche

Forest are already licking their lips mate...

They'll fancy their chances for sure.

Of course they are Tommy - they have some important things we do not possess.

Goals - Wood
Pace - Elanga / Hudson Odoi
Creativity - Gibbs-White

Outside of our GK & CB's and McNeil/Doucs when they're on form - Forest are probably slightly the better side.

The fact we're above them in the table even with an extra 4 points deducted and McNeil/Doucoure out of form is a credit to the manager.

Goals - Wood
Creativity - Gibbs-White

Outside of our GK & CB's and McNeil/Doucs when they're on form - Forest are probably slightly the better side.

The fact we're above them in the table even with an extra 4 points deducted and McNeil/Doucoure out of form is a credit to the manager.
Still peddling this are we

When we first appointed Dyche those who supported the awful appointment argued that he was the ideal man because he could get the most out of a poor squad.
We survived by a goal in the last 45minutes of the season , slender margin.
Now the narrative has become he is struggling because our squad is so poor .
I think some people just like watching crap football to be honest , it makes them feel worthy and ‘real’😀
He quite possibly HAS got the best out of a crap squad using his limited tactical repetoire. 35 points without deductions. He looks out of ideas and the squad look gassed.

That's what worries me.

Goals - Wood
Creativity - Gibbs-White

Dyche deserves credit for galvanising them after the initial 10 point deduction, I just can't look past the 1 win in 2024 thing, no matter how bad our squad is it's just inexcusable

so far this season the best teams in the league have a win percentage of 69% of the games they played

if the season finishes with that win percentage then it would equate to beating every team from 7th - 20th place home and away

its not an impossible task to compete at the top, no one is asking you to beat man city or liverpool or arsenal every time we play them

Hopefully they can negotiate something in the summer to get rid of him. It's unlikely with the compensation that he would be entitled to.
I'm sure a small amount of the Branthwaite and Onana money can go towards this before paying off the debts, he's only got a year left at that point so it can't be THAT much