Relegation 23/24 Thread

Glass full! We win, Luton lose and with us hopefully getting at least one point back in the appeal, then Luton need 2 wins and a draw from their last 4, which includes them beating us and us not picking up any more points. Huge weekend.

If we go back and look at the previous 2 seasons at this amount of games played and take 8 points off our total it will show that this season we have improved.

Aye, I mean...

1713346247781.png

In big danger of relegation for one huge reason. We cant score goals.
When even burnley and sheff united are putting 2 goals each against chelsea and we make them look like Real Madrid the penny drops even more. Donkeys in front of goal

In big danger of relegation for one huge reason. We cant score goals.
When even burnley and sheff united are putting 2 goals each against chelsea and we make them look like Real Madrid the penny drops even more. Donkeys in front of goal
Our manager doesn't help with his carp tactics though. We don't create anything, with how he's got us playing. Also playing 97yr old 'winger' Young on the right won't help either. Feels like he made his debut in the 80s.

Our manager doesn't help with his carp tactics though. We don't create anything, with how he's got us playing. Also playing 97yr old 'winger' Young on the right won't help either. Feels like he made his debut in the 80s.

All elements mate i agree. But to many times this season Everton players have been 4 or 5 yards from goal and not finished. They have to take a share of the blame.

It’s shocking how badly the local press has failed its readership. It’s not journalism that’s for sure. I don’t want to see people out of work , something has to change tho surely. The club is on its backside and you have smug weasels like that thing yesterday with such arrogance and contempt. Are they even Everton supporters?