Do you think we'll see a reaction against Forest?

How will the team respond?

• Total voters
I do think we will start well. Forest would be mad to do anything other than “quieten the crowd” after riding out the initial push. Can they stay withstand the push? They wouldn’t be near the bottom if their defence was decent given their attacking threat.

The game will be decided when Goodison goes deathly silent as Forest pass the ball around their defence in the 9th minute. If the players can maintain ultra focus and shape in that lull, then great, and not start flapping basic passes into the crowd which will ratchet up the groans and tension in the ground.

I don’t think we, players or crowd, have the mettle to respond anymore if they score first. Everyone is exhausted.

Knowing us, we will probably draw these “winable” games, pick up 4 points, be scared to death with Luton getting a couple of last minute winners, and scrape survival on goal difference :D

Knowing us, we will probably draw these “winable” games, pick up 4 points, be scared to death with Luton getting a couple of last minute winners, and scrape survival on goal difference :D
With Arse away and RS to come I doubt our goal difference is going to help us stay up. Arsenal will score at least 4 and the RS could do the same.

Forest are terrible, as are Luton and both have been worse than us up to this point.

But in both upcoming fixtures it would be no surprise to see them both beat us.

Unlike a lot of our fans though I don't expect them to go on a winning streak as they will fail to beat other teams which they have done all season.

I think we will beat Brentford & Sheffield United to ensure our safety as I don't see Luton getting 3 wins from 5 which they'd need to get above us.

That is my thinking as well.

Two wins will keep us up.

Or six points if we get a win and three draws from our four “winnable” games.

And bad as we are, that is not an impossible task.

It is a big ask for Luton to win three out of five when they have only won five matches all season.

A draw on Sunday won’t be the end of the world for us.

But it is a “must win” game for Forest IMO.

They entertain City the week after, when we host Bees.

Draw on Sunday and we could be four points clear of them next weekend.

(and that is not even allowing for us surprising ourselves in the derby :oops: )

So there is much more pressure on Forest this weekend than there is on us.

So there is much more pressure on Forest this weekend than there is on us.
This. They'll be as nervous as our players.

It's not all about us falling to pieces.

If I was a Forest fan, I'd be thinking that the hammering we got at Chelsea was the worst thing to happen, as a strong reaction to it would be forthcoming in the next game...

Yes for about 10 minutes before we revert to form.
Some of are players need to take a lead and get some leadership on the pitch.
Not finger pointing or grabbing the badge ,put giving there all putting there body on the line, winning every 50/50

I do think we will start well. Forest would be mad to do anything other than “quieten the crowd” after riding out the initial push. Can they stay withstand the push? They wouldn’t be near the bottom if their defence was decent given their attacking threat.

The game will be decided when Goodison goes deathly silent as Forest pass the ball around their defence in the 9th minute. If the players can maintain ultra focus and shape in that lull, then great, and not start flapping basic passes into the crowd which will ratchet up the groans and tension in the ground.

I don’t think we, players or crowd, have the mettle to respond anymore if they score first. Everyone is exhausted.

Richarlsion was great at keeping the crowd going in these situations.
Just doing something aggy, or aimlessly chasing a lost cause! Leading from the front!

Dyche would probably sub him for going to far forward and not getting back into shape.

We will play the same way we have for the majority of the season.

4-4-1-1, dont commit to much to early and try and get ahead through a mistake or a set piece, then try and rely on our good centre backs and goalie to keep a clean sheet!