Reimburse fans who travelled to Chelsea .

I got a lucky escape last night by having a ticket and being denied entry to the ground!
Due to a ticket office mix-up my ticket was cancelled and a duplicate issued to someone else!
I spent half an hour trying to sort it out at the Chelsea ticket office but, unsurprisingly, could not contact my ticket supplier in the ground(poor signal plus who answers the phone when watching the match).
I saw the first 3 goals on the massive TV in the Chelsea ticket office and then decided to sack it off. It was 4-0 by the time I got to Fulham Broadway and got home just in time to see the penalty converted for 5-0.
Spending £30 not to witness it first hand did me a favour…
I’m fortunate it happened in West London(currently my home) because if it had happened at Bournemouth there would have been murder.

I got a lucky escape last night by having a ticket and being denied entry to the ground!
Due to a ticket office mix-up my ticket was cancelled and a duplicate issued to someone else!
I spent half an hour trying to sort it out at the Chelsea ticket office but, unsurprisingly, could not contact my ticket supplier in the ground(poor signal plus who answers the phone when watching the match).
I saw the first 3 goals on the massive TV in the Chelsea ticket office and then decided to sack it off. It was 4-0 by the time I got to Fulham Broadway and got home just in time to see the penalty converted for 5-0.
Spending £30 not to witness it first hand did me a favour…
I’m fortunate it happened in West London(currently my home) because if it had happened at Bournemouth there would have been murder.
So you'll get a refund then?

It would be good of the club to reimburse fans who travelled to London to watch that crap. Most getting home after 2am. If they can afford to go to Portugal then can afford payback.
Perhaps the players should shell out? Although as ive said before....the fans know what to expect, you cant get a refund when you keep travelling to every away game to watch drivel every week. You cant complain when you get the expected drivel.
My next live game is the merseyside derby, i am deludedly expecting a combative game...when we get hammered will i get my money back or will it be a told you so moment...

Perhaps the players should shell out? Although as ive said before....the fans know what to expect, you cant get a refund when you keep travelling to every away game to watch drivel every week. You cant complain when you get the expected drivel.
My next live game is the merseyside derby, i am deludedly expecting a combative game...when we get hammered will i get my money back or will it be a told you so moment...
Can it be just one 'told you so' moment please. Stacking up seven or so might not be best for all involved.