• Pickers

• Tarky

• Jimmy Garner

• Physically assaulted Nathan

• Sean Dyche’s cheesy nut sack on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.

nsno-chris

Player Valuation: £90m
Like night follows day, we shall have an appearance from a current player in the next few days telling us that they’re “working hard for the manager”, “must play better” “the results haven’t been good enough”

Who will be that player. The older heads? Or will a curve ball be thrown by the club?

We’ve had one recently from Coleman.

Going Youngy or Pickers! But wouldn’t be surprised if was Mick cement boots Keggars!

I, for one, am suitably inspired after watching Alli sit there like Uncle Rico in Napoleon Dynamite, telling our Carra and the presenter how he's going to kick a football over that mountain at the 2026 World Cup.

There's your team talk for Sunday, lads.

Would love to see how people reacted if the player giving the interview that they don’t really want to do but have to said ‘I don’t really like the manager so I’m not trying’ ‘I think we’re playing fine to be honest’ and ‘is 1 win since Christmas really that bad I’m not sure what you want from us’ instead.

I don’t think we will get one from a player. Dyche will be drumming into them to block out the noise, only they can change the story, talking on the pitch etc etc. Think he will try to corral them back into some sort of siege mentality. If there is one from Seamus, I think he will have broken rank to do it.

Little video about how much it means to Woan to be working at Everton wouldn’t be a shock, and how hard they are working to keep this historic but shambolic club where it belongs (17th on goal difference).

Farhad moshiri. It will be the sentence before saying "the sale to 777 has been approved. Bye!".
Hopefully far more spiteful. "finally I can wash my hands of this stupid club and nightmare fans, I got talked into shovelling mountains of cash into this circus only to make multimillionaires out of sandro and sigurdsson and a whole host of other wasters. And who can I thank for this discourtesy, my so called good friend bill. I'm glad this is over, I will never ever be back, enjoy this next firm, you get what you deserve, when this sham is liquidated I'll raise a glass of champagne to your passing. Goodbye suckers!"