2023/24 Sean Dyche

That performance was a disgrace. You couple it with our form and he's beyond lucky to be in a job. I just can't see us beating Forest on Sunday. The team looks completely spent.

The only excuse people seem to have for him is that we can't afford to sack him. If we could we'd put together the money ourselves to get him rid, he's taking us down.

If you don't already feel sick enough after that game, just remember we don't get to sack, we have to pay off his remaining contract and reward this 'kin failure.

That performance was a disgrace. You couple it with our form and he's beyond lucky to be in a job. I just can't see us beating Forest on Sunday. The team looks completely spent.
We won’t win another game, forest and Luton are far better than us, have more fight. We are dead in the water.

If you don't already feel sick enough after that game, just remember we don't get to sack, we have to pay off his remaining contract and reward this 'kin failure.
Do people still feel that way? The only anxious worrying season I had was the first relegation battle

At this point it's just become a comedy sketch, numb to it what's the point?

Who even owns us?