2023/24 Sean Dyche

Why on earth did this clown think this game was the time to try and attack and go for it , but then against tripe like Burnley and sheff u etc he will have 10 men behind the ball.

This was ideal to sit in dig deep , watch them run out of ideas and belief and catch them on the break, he's a clueless orc.
Because he's in last chance saloon and he knows it, he had to try something because what he was doing wasnt working.

Not sure if I'm giving them too much credit, but the players just are not playing for him are they? Or they really are and he's just dire.

One of the two. Get him gone as soon as we can.

I didn’t really expect anything against Chelsea, even given their recent poor form they are away above where we are. Having Dyche go on the attack against a team with Palmer, the most inform player in the league, is not bad management but it is a dereliction of duty and he should be sacked for that alone. If we are to get ourselves out of trouble it will be with wins against the teams we are competing with, I think Everton can beat those teams but not with Dyche in charge, he will sit back and invite them onto us. He needs to be sacked tonight if we are to get ourselves out of trouble.

Well he refuses to change his set up and his tactics, so bringing someone else in/interim coach is better than this.
I don‘t blame him for another pathetic miss of Beto or Pickford‘s mistake.

Exactly this. We played this exact line up except 1-2 players in the majority of the 15 winningless streak and he doesn‘t change.

Of course we can. If we dont, he will take us down and that will be a lit worse than anything else. Moshiri, has the chance to at least do one good thing….and it should be tonight
But where is the money going to come from to pay him off and then after that where is the money going to come from to bring in his replacement?