2023/24 Sean Dyche

Welcome to Everton Jesse march

6b35ccce-82ac-45af-9c5f-96165c6605a5

Even Diego knows.

Mmmmm. Bit misleading IMO as is Simone's "park the bus" mentality.

They still conceded possession, compact, and hard working. Back 4/3 and centre mid have zero pace but are mobile and fit but average age is about 30. They're organised AF.

He's not playing front foot football from what I've seen anyway. But being organised and compact seems to make people think "defensive" though.

And Dortmund were awful in that game

Last edited:

Allardyce is finished, but Dyche also failed as a firefighter twice at Burnley.
Would be nice to start this type of experiment with having one manager at each club for 10 years.

I'm pretty sure that many managers would get a so-called yo-yo club like Norwich, West Brom or Burnley 2x down in 7 prem seasons.

See this as probable to happen with Kompany again, because Burnley is not Watford 2.0 with managers.

More worried about Forest if we sit back, hoof long balls and hope we’ll get battered. Forest to fast for us!!!
One game at a time, let’s see how we do at Chelsea and let Forest worry about coming to a hyped up Goodison Park crowd and facing a revitalised Everton team ready for all comers. Forest? Who are they? Brentford? Who are they? Liverbleedinpool? Who are they? We don’t care who they are, we’re ready for them, Gerrin to them!

I lost faith in moshiri once he appointed allardyce, I never thought I say it but he's a better version of dyche
That was one appointment he got right. We were in a right state when Sam arrived and he was given the one goal, keep us up, and he had that done by mid March when we beat Stoke. I think Sam is the only manager that actually did exactly what he was brought in to do. It was embarrassing the way we took so long to agree to giving him an 18 month contract, it really highlighted how few people would even think of taking over us at that time.