6 + 2 Point Deductions

It is a bit of a wonder why some sort of progress hasn’t happened re the “ incomplete “ information reported the only thing that I can think is that the information only tells part of the story meaning either they the FA or PL haven’t been able to either a) join or the dots to prove charges b) there will be multiple charges or c) there will be an agreed sanction akin to UEFAs approach

Irrespective the matter can’t be fast tracked as that can only apply to certain breaches of PL rules
I think most fans would accept an appearance of it actually being considered at all, if fast tracking is off the table.

See what you mean now.

Just wonder if the plan is to sell off the rest of what was Chelsea village to BlueCo there is a lot of assets that RA purchased in advance of the failed re build on top of the things that Bates built such as a block of flats immediately behind the Shed End
Yeah if the PL are happy to wave through property transactions to mitigate PSR all clubs will be quickly investigating what they can do in that respect.

The days of a club causing the big clubs to have a panic attack like city signing Tevez, Robinho (and nearly even hijacking Berbetov to United) have gone.

Think I preferred that instead of clubs losing points despite not being in administration.

Points deductions should be for administration only, not because you spent what the big boys are allowed to.

If they don’t come up, are they going to get points deduction next season in Championship or is it delayed until they get to PL?

I've no idea. Seems a mess that I think the PL said they'd suggested a points deduction but it's up to the EPL to administer it cos they couldn't do it for last year. Leicester threatened legal action against the EFL and because of the time it'll take for them to review the case, they've decided not to do a points deduction for this season.

Sound like the EFL have thrown it back at the EPL to sort out as Leicester look likely to get automatic promotion

da5b8bd5-d8c5-4976-bdef-11f98543311d.jpeg

Just have to laugh at that Chelsea thing.

Won't ever see a top 6 club deducted points I reckon.

Thing is though....they're owned by better businessmen, accountants, and have further reaches to skirt the regulations - let's not forget the inflated summer transfers out to Saudi that they did.

But again another reason why they're teflon compared to everyone else.

Boehly hasn't halved come in and seen how many loopholes he can jump through though. Clever.