Bill Kenwright

I’m not saying I forgive them but I do think they’ll have to live with knowing they clapped him , shouting down those of us trying to be heard . Whatever they tell people they said and did they know themselves and they’ve got to deal with that . The people I’ll never forgive are those that got fat and rich on the back of Kenwright and his gravy train and were happy to demonise the very people that were the lifeblood of this club . Particularly those whose names had been song and cheered wherever they went for decades After . those that for almost 40 years couldn’t buy a drink in this city without someone getting it for them but who returned that adoration by perpetuating lies about them .

For me it was the media, especially the local media, they knew far more than they let on and perpetuated the lie that kept the blue Bill, the biggest Evertonian in the World narrative, that so many of our fans fell for.
Whether they done it for free tickets, access to Everton's inner circle, the closed shop, interviews or the big scoop exclusive news and to just be friendly with him and the club it happened and kept Kenwright at our club for far longer than he should have been. After losing Kings Dock, now fully exposed after his death as being soley his fault, that is when he should have been ran out of Everton Football Club. The Liverpool Echo, Daily Post, Radio City and Radio Merseyside, have a Hell of a lot to answer for because now the very club is teetering on the brink and it is partly their fault for perpetuating the lies, they all should be ashamed.

For me it was the media, especially the local media, they knew far more than they let on and perpetuated the lie that kept the blue Bill, the biggest Evertonian in the World narrative, that so many of our fans fell for.
Whether they done it for free tickets, access to Everton's inner circle, the closed shop, interviews or the big scoop exclusive news and to just be friendly with him and the club it happened and kept Kenwright at our club for far longer than he should have been. After losing Kings Dock, now fully exposed after his death as being soley his fault, that is when he should have been ran out of Everton Football Club. The Liverpool Echo, Daily Post, Radio City and Radio Merseyside, have a Hell of a lot to answer for because now the very club is teetering on the brink and it is partly their fault for perpetuating the lies, they all should be ashamed.
Think there will be a few stories that come out over the next few months that won't be very flattering for kenwright

Wonder how many Blues will sign this 🤔🤔

I will for one. Its important that people recognise and understand the damage this man did. Removing every single trace of him is part of the healing process that will have to take place for the club to ever move forward. Kenwright was a stain on our history and should be acknowledged as such publicly.

Going to be dead funny Goat watching the fume when we have the Bill Kenwright stand at the new stadium.
Personally I wouldn't fume about it. I'll just never set foot in the place. This club is making things easier and easier to walk away from them and that insult would be the final motivation I need to just call it a day.