Best away game you've been to.

I have been to so many of these games that have already been mentioned and they live long in the memory.
Some of my personal favourites are the 1984 FA Cup games at Stoke and Notts County plus the semi-final at Highbury.
The whole day was epic from our coach breaking down near Scratchwood services and all of us jumping onto the bus company’s other coach that was already full…how we did not get stopped by the police was a miracle.
Winning the semi-final and then seeing the team coach go past all the supporters and everyone going crazy is a cherished memory.

Slater, had the game of his life.

Talking of away games, does anyone remember the fella who was on the official Everton away coaches? Had a moustache, top fella. I'm assuming he worked for Everton. I'm talking maybe 1990- onwards (maybe even earlier in fact)
Always used Barnes travel for aways, apart from Rotterdam(Rotherham😉) went with EFSC Southport. Was an absolute blast of a few days then iirc correctly to Wembley few days later (Whiteside aaaaargh)

The other end of the spectrum Oxford away freezing cold night Inchy scores last 10 minutes for a replay, we went wild i think just to get warm how little did we know that a poxy 1x1 draw would lead to 3 glorious years , can anyone remember if the press/TV actually spoke about us then like they do about Man City now ?
We were on Wogan mate, Nuff said 🤣🤣

Always used Barnes travel for aways, apart from Rotterdam(Rotherham😉) went with EFSC Southport. Was an absolute blast of a few days then iirc correctly to Wembley few days later (Whiteside aaaaargh)
We got back Friday morning from Rotterdam after a 5 day trip, quick beans on toast and a shower then two hoots on the horn and out the door to Wembley for the weekend with the mother shouting you treat this place as a hotel :):)