6 + 2 Point Deductions

We didn’t have multiple wasters on 5 year £100k a week contracts not playing games and draining the club before Moshiri came on board though did we? Stop trying to absolve Moshiri of blame.
I'm not. Moshiri is the owner and is ultimately to blame for the current mess. Kenwright was the owner before him and got into bed with Phillip green and rights & media. He is/was responsible for that particular mess.

All on Kenwright. Rights and media were rinsing Everton before moshiri came on board.
Rights a Media first had a charge re Everton borrowings in August 2016 but that loan was cleared in a relatively short period of time.

They didn’t re appear it seems in terms of having a charge registered until September 2019.

Some real classic names have registered charges . Names like Singer & Friedlander, JG Funding, Industrial &Commercial Bank of China Ltd.

As for Rights & Media. I am not sure that the description the Guardian use namely they are Opaque is quite fair bearing in mind that they are a UK registered finance provider for me the irony is that The Guardians ownership ultimately can be traced through a hierarchy of companies to The Scott Trust Ltd .

To be fair it does seem that R&M are lending ever increasing sums but Everton are not alone in seeking advances from this company indeed Forest it seems are also customers.

Another concerning thing about that Guardian article is the not so subtle inference we’ve been manipulating the loans accounting around funding for the stadium.

Given that’s one of the issues with the PL still outstanding, could this be a nicely timed article with input from them?

We'll get another points deduction if we don't have something from RMF stating we can use that money for the stadium.

I'm not. Moshiri is the owner and is ultimately to blame for the current mess. Kenwright was the owner before him and got into bed with Phillip green and rights & media. He is/was responsible for that particular mess.
There is a thread called Kenwright running through our woes alright, but hes ultimately just part of the tapestry of Everton mismanagement this last 30 odd years. An impressive collective effort imho.

Rights a Media first had a charge re Everton borrowings in August 2016 but that loan was cleared in a relatively short period of time.

They didn’t re appear it seems in terms of having a charge registered until September 2019.

Some real classic names have registered charges . Names like Singer & Friedlander, JG Funding, Industrial &Commercial Bank of China Ltd.

As for Rights & Media. I am not sure that the description the Guardian use namely they are Opaque is quite fair bearing in mind that they are a UK registered finance provider for me the irony is that The Guardians ownership ultimately can be traced through a hierarchy of companies to The Scott Trust Ltd .

To be fair it does seem that R&M are lending ever increasing sums but Everton are not alone in seeking advances from this company indeed Forest it seems are also customers.

Rights and Media Funding = JG Funding = Vibrac