If there was one Everton match you wished you had been at but missed when was it?

Rotterdam. Could have possibly scraped the money together to go over. Just expected to be at the European Cup final the following season..

Two more I regret not going to were Spurs away 1985
Norwich away 1987
I was at the Norwich away game.
Photo I took seconds before the winning goal:
0380001.jpg

Full time:
0400001.jpg

Pitch invasion:
0410001a.jpg

Rotterdam. My dad said he couldn't afford to take me and my sister, so none of us went. He promised we could go to the European Cup Final in '86 though :rant:
Similar to me that, only I decided to work the overtime that was on offer, instead of going to the game, because I wanted the money. I remember at the time thinking something like "No problem, there will be plenty of other European Finals I can watch us in." How long has it been now? Coming up to 40 years?​

Rotterdam for me too, I was still at school (my last year). It didn't bother me so much at the time as a 16 year old, especially as I had a ticket for the FA cup final and was excited about going to that, but now....I guess at the time I thought there would be more opportunities in the future to go to a European final. It might get knocked by a few and we're miles away from a place in it at the moment but I'd be made up if we could qualify for that "conference league", West Ham have obviously won it and I wouldn't be surprised if Villa went all the way in it as well.

I've been to loads of big games that brought us some glory but the one game i just couldn't bring myself to go to was Wimbledon in '94. I couldn't face the thought of seeing us getting relegated. I went to play golf instead. I got a call from my dad at half time to tell me we were 2-1 down so I assumed the worst. I didn't find out the result until 3 hours after it had finished.

I’m assuming that’s the volley?
My dad went to Anfield only once and says he’ll never go back there again as he’s already seen perfection
He's not wrong. What a moment it must have been.
I was there and can you believe missed the goal🙄
I have been lucky enough to go to all the 'iconic' Everton 80s games. I'd trade almost any of them to go to Anfield that day.
Leaving early in 2010 and missing 2 goals from Cahill and Arteta.
Leaving early? Wasn't Cahills after about half an hour?

I missed the Rapid Vienna game in Rotterdam. Money was tight even though my mum offered me the money but needs must I suppose.
Really enjoyed the game as the fans and team were brilliant that night.

Yes, but 4-0 away there in 1964 is my pick. I don't remember anything about it, but I just like looking at the score on Everton Results.
My old fella was there,we had many injuries that day and according to him it was never a 4-0 game,Andy Rankin played a blinder!!!we just hit them and really took all our chances although the fourth by moggsy was a screamer at the kop end!!!