6 + 2 Point Deductions

If I'm not mistaken, we were lower than that until the USM sponsorship came to a grinding halt. You'd hope that when we *finally* get new owners they'll bring with them some sponsorship streams which will bump up our revenue and therefore bring down the wage %age.

And yet according to Masters, losing three quarters of our sponsorship due to the Ukraine war was NOT a mitigating factor in our Piss taking case, err i mean our PSR case. How he was able to get away with that one is beyond parody.

You don't you just accept relegation, one day the likes of Brighton will run out of players to sell, or sell the wrong ones...ask Southampton.
I reckon they will be god for at least another 10 years or so, their academy is littered with talent right through the age groups, my mates kid is there and he is only 8 nearly 9 and he is ridiculous for his age, they sent him to some special thing in Holland a while back for specialized coaching, he was the only kid from Brighton who went.

You don't you just accept relegation, one day the likes of Brighton will run out of players to sell, or sell the wrong ones...ask Southampton.

See it all the time.

Swansea

Southampton with their mythical "black box" scouting system.

Wolves

Leicester

One bad summer window of recruitment, one or two ACL's to promising players and 1-2 poor managerial appointments and they'll be back in a relegation battle.

I dont mind Brighton but equally I loathe them as they're a poster child for the "be a good little boy and sell all your best talent to the scab 6 to adhere to FFP" line of thinking.

I reckon they will be god for at least another 10 years or so, their academy is littered with talent right through the age groups, my mates kid is there and he is only 8 nearly 9 and he is ridiculous for his age, they sent him to some special thing in Holland a while back for specialized coaching, he was the only kid from Brighton who went.

That's ridiculous mate, I mean what would Everton do.