777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Esk is a rat.
Thing is he's lauded by some as a voice of the fanbase particularly in the media.

Well sorry he aint speaking for me , that piece he's done about administration is disgusting & could be very damaging with investors & stakeholders trying to sort this mess out.

Wish he'd just shut up and wait for the outcome like the rest of us sufferers.

Its like he's trying to drive a story that administration is the most likely possibility, to drum up support for something else or make some group look like heroes when they "save" us from that.

Not arsed if he was an ex-mod, he's no better than posting links from the likes of the Daily Fail, Steve Brown and Fraser Fletcher for me.

Honestly lost every bit of respect I once had for him over this whole saga. I could look past the pretend ITK stuff and just laughed it off as a bit of a meme, but this is going beyond the pale now. I don’t know what his agenda is, but it’s toxic and doesn’t benefit the club or us as fans at all.

Honestly lost every bit of respect I once had for him over this whole saga. I could look past the pretend ITK stuff and just laughed it off as a bit of a meme, but this is going beyond the pale now. I don’t know what his agenda is, but it’s toxic and doesn’t benefit the club or us as fans at all.
And we are asked not to talk about esk on here but then have a mod pushing his stuff in here, naming no names..but I have heard his name rhymes with Pandy and you add a letter after B

And we are asked not to talk about esk on here but then have a mod pushing his stuff in here, naming no names..but I have heard his name rhymes with Pandy and you add a letter after B

Moderators can, and should have their own opinions.

My own view is it's not conducive for the forum to have page after page of key threads waffling on about some guy on Twitter's opinion. Who cares? It's one guys opinion. Nothing more. It's not worth the attention/it monopolises discussion.

Moderators can, and should have their own opinions.

My own view is it's not conducive for the forum to have page after page of key threads waffling on about some guy on Twitter's opinion. Who cares? It's one guys opinion. Nothing more. It's not worth the attention/it monopolises discussion.
Waffling on...how dare you lol