2023/24 Sean Dyche

If anybody is stupid enough to give these fellas more time they need their heads looking at.
8 months after agreeing to purchase the club , and after loading the club with £200m of someone else’s money , they are now turning their pockets out and going cap in hand to a more professional outfit to borrow more money to complete the purchase.
Total fraudsters.

As whopping as his football has been, if he keeps us up he deserves credit. No disputing that.

I would much rather a progressive manager to come in and build, however, if we’ve another summer of selling to buy it’s hard to advocate for another manager.

The only way a ‘progressive’ manager improves this team is with budget to overhaul. I suspect it’ll be another summer of struggle and if that’s the case - as much as I hate the negative football from Dyche - it’s probably as good as it’ll get for us.

If anybody is stupid enough to give these fellas more time they need their heads looking at.

I don’t think they’ll be as bad as we think tbf Goat. I reckon the other clubs they own would get shafted to keep us afloat. We’d be their prized possession.

That said, any buyer we get has got to be off their rocker to touch a club with the level of debt we have.

As whopping as his football has been, if he keeps us up he deserves credit. No disputing that.

I would much rather a progressive manager to come in and build, however, if we’ve another summer of selling to buy it’s hard to advocate for another manager.

The only way a ‘progressive’ manager improves this team is with budget to overhaul. I suspect it’ll be another summer of struggle and if that’s the case - as much as I hate the negative football from Dyche - it’s probably as good as it’ll get for us.
You are probably right mate, im very harsh on the fella, never wanted him and hes quite hard to like for me.

And ive said it before, but the 8 points deduction really tilts the table and just adds to the "noise".

I just wanna see my football club win games of footy and I dont feel like he manages with that mind.

But hes probably not going anywhere soon, so guess we just gotta suck it up.

You are probably right mate, im very harsh on the fella, never wanted him and hes quite hard to like for me.

And ive said it before, but the 8 points deduction really tilts the table and just adds to the "noise".

I just wanna see my football club win games of footy and I dont feel like he manages with that mind.

If we survive, does he become our greatest PL manager based on facing circumstances no other manager did?

If we survive, does he become our greatest PL manager based on facing circumstances no other manager did?
Dont be bloody stupid!

He wont be the first manager to survive relegation by 8 points...

But look, the whole points deduction thing is no doubt a negative, but a decent manager would have used it to motivate the team, the fanbase.

Instead, well, im leaving him alone cos we won our last game.

TL;DR
No mate.

Let’s face it. On the surface there’s very little to get people on board with Dyche.

Fan power got Lampard the job (myself included wanted him to get the job) - no disputing that. It didn’t work, and it won’t work with any other manager given the current crop.

I don’t think he’s going anywhere and as much as I kin’ hate going the game to watch his team, I don’t think any other manager would get his head down and get on with things like Dyche does.

Without the points deduction we’d be worshiping him. The only starting players he has that Lampard/Benitez didn’t is McNeil, Branthwaite and Harrison really.

We’ve got a year or two to go before we can get to the rebuilding phase I reckon

I don't want dyche anymore I commend and acknowledge what he achieved till Dec. But he's been dreadful since I know our squad has a lot of faults but it's not as bad as people make out i don't think we were over achieving earlier in the season , it's that dyche has become so negative it's affecting our performances
It's worse, without the deduction he's worked frigging miracles.

Administration ain’t happening, give it a rest. And Kieran Maguire who’s a financial expert has said 777 is good for Everton’s debt as they turn a lot of it into equity and they can refinance the rest, maybe getting better deals on loan, the last payment for the stadium is going to happen soon, plus maybe there’s a stadium naming deal in the pipeline.

Depends how negative or positive you’re as a fan, but for me things will be starting to improve from next season

And again, that's fine. You are taking all the positive news out there and choosing to believe it's true and gonna happen, and are dismissing others who aren't so sure

Pop in the point deduction thread or one of them and convince others how there's no chance the takeover fails and we end up in administration. You'll put a lot of people's minds at rest if your reasoning is sound

Think it's time he 'Wanders' off.
( well, past time )

It ain't happening, it never was and we've wasted God knows how long On the Douchebag.

Come end of season, we won't
Know what league we're in, or if we even have an owner. And that's just the start of it all.

Why would you sack the firefighter when your house is on fire ?

Why would you employ a single firefighter...'cause that's what it seems.

firefighting.jpg