2023/24 Sean Dyche

But we will be potentially selling 2/3 first teamers and losing 5/6 squad players.
We will have to sign players. So money will be spent

Well, I dont think it's hard.
Everton havent appointed a manager with no PL experience since Moyes and we've accomplished SFA since then.
There'll be plenty of young hungry managers out there willing to take the job.
I've been banging on for ages about replacing Thelwell and Dyche with Weir and Carsley.
Use the Everton card. Carsley will know all about the young talent in the country. Weir has done an outstanding job at BHA
Normally theres no chance these two go to Everton but for the fact that the club represents the pinnacle of both their playing careers.
Also there's the lure of leading the club to BMD.

There are 4 loan slots and with FFP meaning clubs will be looking to thin their wage bills, good business is possible there.
Plus the likely sale of Branthwaite and Onana and the end of Danjuma/harrison loans will add to the coffers even after FFP requirements are met.

So If we lose those players, we should be able to fund a new management team and possibly 5 new players.

Genius

Dyche is that work-to-rule type of manager, these 35 points he gained are ok but not more (big flaw with the without a win run), but we will stagnate with him and not progress long-term. So either this summer or the next summer he should be gone.

I just hope that they will not just sign another expensive fancy big name like Mourinho or an unproven Laptop hipster.

We need someone who proved to be an honest grinder, to make a team better, develop players, set up a good system defensively and offensively, being tactically flexible and work on a rather limited budget, someone with long-term ambitions and not to be gone with the first better offer.

Like Vincenzo Italiano or Jaogba Arrasate, they are both running out of contract this summer.

But I also appeal our rather impatient and reactionary fanbase to give a manager time, if we get 14th the first season and see us developing and clear improvement in playstyle, give that manager the time for another season and invest in players.

BS