Predict Our Run In

I haven't just looked at our run in, I've done it for the bottom 6. My predictions have us finishing joint 3rd from bottom with relegation to be settled with goal difference between Everton and Brentford. At the moment we are slightly better off by 3 goals.

It's going to go to the wire.

Untitled.jpg

Sod it need some optimism on here even if it is borderline crazy optimism.

Chelsea 3
Forest 3
Brentford 3
Rs 3
Luton 3
Sheffield utd 3
Arsenal 3

21 points, middle finger to the Premier League. Tra-la-la.

Im on 18pts as were walking off the pitch 8seconds into the Arsenal game.

No matter what way people seem to be predicting, one thing it looks like is, is that we all think we will stay up

Yes, I think so..

If we can’t look at our remaining games without thinking we can survive then we would be even more pessimistic than we normally are.

I would say eight more points will keep us above Luton.

One or two less if we avoid defeat at their place.

I hold to my belief, stated early on in the season, that the 18th placed club will go down with a record low for a team in that position.

It is a really poor league this season.

Chelsea (A): 0
Nottingham Forest (H): 1
Liverpool (H): 0
Brentford (H): 3
Luton Town (A): 1
Sheff Utd (H): 3
Arsenal (A): 0

8 points. We finish on 35 points.

Chesea (A) 1

Forest (H) 1

RS (H) 1

Bees (H) 3

Luton (A) 1

Blades (H) 3

Arsenal (A) 0

I have gone for an optimistic 10 points and a comfortable last couple of games 👍

I haven't just looked at our run in, I've done it for the bottom 6. My predictions have us finishing joint 3rd from bottom with relegation to be settled with goal difference between Everton and Brentford. At the moment we are slightly better off by 3 goals.

It's going to go to the wire.

View attachment 252225

Most of that looks realistic - but I can't see Luton gaining over a quarter of their league points from their last 6 games.