6 + 2 Point Deductions

If interest has been capitalised in audited accounts (prepared under UK GAAP or IFRS etc), then why would it not be capital for PSR purposes.

That makes no sense.

The question is not whether it is capitalized or not, the question is whether the expense is related to the stadium or not. It's the same question as the first time around.

based on the random 3/ 4 panels decisions

what’s the odds on us getting them back?

asking for a friend here blood is boiling
In my view, there is a zero % chance of either our or Forest's appeal being successful. First, it seems the standard is, was there "legal error." I think that will be extremely difficult to show now that we have some precedents for these cases. And perhaps even a stronger argument for status quo on the appeals is that no commission will want to be in the place of deciding whether a different team gets relegated after the season ends. Don't expect points back for us or Forest.

In my view, there is a zero % chance of either our or Forest's appeal being successful. First, it seems the standard is, was there "legal error." I think that will be extremely difficult to show now that we have some precedents for these cases. And perhaps even a stronger argument for status quo on the appeals is that no commission will want to be in the place of deciding whether a different team gets relegated after the season ends. Don't expect points back for us or Forest.

but again.. how can forest only get 2?

If this interest has been treated as capitalised in our accounts, which are audited, then I dont understand this at all. Are the league actually going to argue against our accounts?

I find this all extremely bizarre. The league just have no clue how to run the game properly.
Exactly!

The claim that this process is independent in any way was just demolished with that later announcement that the commission would revisit the PL's complaint over stadium spending.

The whole thing is an attempt to take this club down. The whole world sees this now.
Welcome back mate.;)