6 + 2 Point Deductions

What have they got to hide that they’re so desperately against regulation?
There are two answers to that, I guess.

One is cash. Stacks and stacks of cash obtained through any and all means that they don't want trickling down the pyramid.

The other is that they genuinely think they are doing a better job than any independent regulator would, despite the fact they just set fire to their own building and keep adding more petrol.

There are two answers to that, I guess.

One is cash. Stacks and stacks of cash obtained through any and all means that they don't want trickling down the pyramid.

The other is that they genuinely think they are doing a better job than any independent regulator would, despite the fact they just set fire to their own building and keep adding more petrol.

I believe it’s a mixture of the first option, and that they’re fixing football matches.

Betting exchanges have shortened us from 6/1 to 4/1 for relegation in last few minutes. Could know something, or responding to the rumours.
The price hasn’t really changed. All that’s happened is people cancelling unmatched bets so they don’t get scooped when there’s news. It’s a pretty dead market.