6 + 2 Point Deductions

I'm surprised they haven't retrospectively looked at and thrown into the equation our occasional pitch incursion infringements, smoke bomb(s) thrown onto the pitch, their general dislike of the colour of Royal Blue, the Toffee Lady allegedly handing out bags of sniff to the kids before each game, headlock gate and the murderous threats to Board Members to name just a few in order to bolster the points deduction tally

Disclaimer : The reference to the colour Royal Blue and the Toffee Lady examples are entirely tongue in cheek (as far as I know 😂) but the rest have been well documented

I'm surprised they haven't retrospectively looked at and thrown into the equation our occasional pitch incursion infringements, smoke bomb(s) thrown onto the pitch, their general dislike of the colour of Royal Blue, the Toffee Lady allegedly handing out bags of sniff to the kids before each game, headlock gate and the murderous threats to Board Members to name just a few in order to bolster the points deduction tally

Disclaimer : The reference to the colour Royal Blue and the Toffee Lady examples are entirely tongue in cheek (as far as I know 😂) but the rest have been well documented
Don't forget that time we ruined the transfer window as well

They will have it in the back of their thought process, just not any officially documented process, oh wait!

If it's anything above 2; it's an absolute farce.
It has to be zero or it’s and absolute farce if we had 4 like Forest. I don’t no how it’s justified that we have 6 and they have 4 for the same breach. surly we should have the same deduction. Since we already have 6 and not 4 they should leave it the way it is joke if we lose any more points.

So bored of this whole corrupt sham.

10 points reduced to 6 was a complete pee take, so whatever numberwang nonsense they come up with for this second charge is also complete nonsense.

How Everton have just stood by and took it so far is also a disgrace, and just shows how bad things are at Everton and have been ever since Kenwright told us 10th was good enough.

The 1878s, Guilia Bould from BBC Merseyside, the FAB since Dave
got involved and of course Andy Burnham and other politicians have been amazing in fighting our corner and have made the people running our club look the total rank amateurs they are.

IMG_7462.jpeg