6 + 2 Point Deductions

Too late…. I’ve been told (by voices in my head) that we will now be getting points.

In the Media committee thing in parliament, Masters mentioned several times that “Luton, were living a Premier League dream”, and it showed how good the league was; that teams could come up from nothing and compete.

Unfortunately, he has it in his hands to keep this dream alive by keeping them in the league and potentially building stronger next season and “doing a brighton”. All, of course, at our expense.

Hopefully he has less power than he thinks he has and common sense finally prevails and we get no more points, or at least suspended (which may still fall into being punished this season, with it being applied immediately or some other caveat). After the debacle first punishment, and Forests soft punishment, they must have at least some tiny concept of fairness, after what they have put us through?

Too late…. I’ve been told (by voices in my head) that we will now be getting points.

In the Media committee thing in parliament, Masters mentiowned several times that “Luton, were a Premier League dream”, and it showed how good the league was that teams could come up from nothing and compete. He has it in his hands to keep this dream alive by keeping them in the league ans potentially building stronger next season and “doing a brighton”. All, of course, at our expense.

Hopefully he has less power than he thinks he has and common sense finally prevails and we get no more points, or at least suspended (which may still fall into being punished this season, with it being applied immediately or some other caveat). After the debacle first punishment, and Forests soft punishment, they must have at least have some concept of fairness after what weve been through?

In the Media committee thing in parliament, Masters mentioned several times that “Luton, were living a Premier League dream”, and it showed how good the league was; that teams could come up from nothing and compete.

Unfortunately, he has it in his hands to keep this dream alive by keeping them in the league and potentially building stronger next season and “doing a brighton”. All, of course, at our expense.

Hopefully he has less power than he thinks he has and common sense finally prevails and we get no more points, or at least suspended (which may still fall into being punished this season, with it being applied immediately or some other caveat). After the debacle first punishment, and Forests soft punishment, they must have at least some tiny concept of fairness, after what they have put us through?
A premier leagues dream? You mean a team on a shoe string who'll never challenge the status quo.

I wonder if the timings of releasing this verdict and any appeal might influence the PL on the IC... In my view Everton should appeal any points deduction, on the following basis:-

3 points breach
3 points for amount of breach
-4 for punishment already served
-2 for being over punished in 1st charge
=0

That would leave us -6 for 2 breaches and as we are...

We don`t know the outcome, if that is released next week and if I was Everton I`d wait the full 7 days before announcing any appeal.

Then we have at least 2/3 weeks to get the appeal set up, then we got the appeal hearing week before the verdict weeks later, by that time the season will be over, PL rules state everything has to be decided by the last weekend.

I thought Forest got that, soft punishment for no appeal, perhaps this was the case which has backfired on the PL.

Still think had forest not appealed their deduction due to PL so generously letting them off 2 points, that theyd have gone easier on us in the hope of avoiding any appeals at all. Now that forest have done that, the PL may as well hit us a bit harder as well and sort all the mess out at end of season.

Seems an eternity ago that Tony Bellew was kicked out of celebrity get me out of here, to news that we'd beaten newcastle and chelsea. That, despite the 10 point deduction, we managed four straight wins and the only talk was about how the deduction only hampered our chances of european football...sad times.

Still think had forest not appealed their deduction due to PL so generously letting them off 2 points, that theyd have gone easier on us in the hope of avoiding any appeals at all. Now that forest have done that, the PL may as well hit us a bit harder as well and sort all the mess out at end of season.
Forest's appeal isn't going to get any points given back, none of their arguments hold any water. The appeal board is very likely to bat it back. They can't go harder on Everton because Forest have appealed, that doesn't make any sense.