Would it get worse without Dyche?

If Dyche left now, would Everton be in deeper poo?

• Total voters

Daveysgingerlovechild

Official Allardyce Doubter
Dyche is a polarising figure. I think Chris' poll from last weekend showed a significant 'sack' vote.

It's all grim, the football is crap, the squad are crap etc. Some argue he could and should get more out of the squad and at least have a go more often. Others in the Dyche thread are more accepting, sone arguing he's done well in the circumstances.

So, fellow Blues, do you think we'd be in trouble or a worse situation going forward if Dyche left now?

It's too late to do anything now, Leeds tried the lastminute.com thing with the gravylord and it didn't work, we need to just grind things out then look again in the summer when we have a clearer idea of ownership and budgets and so on.
someone put Allardyce's head on this please

82f5410b-2b60-4bbb-82c4-c7971edb2686-DU-27249-S.jpg

Lets see if he keeps us up first. Which is all i really wanted this season. Im not going to go into how grim it is. Which it is. But we've been dishing up dire football for many years now so lets not kid ourselves its only been since dyche has been here.
Keep us up. Then review. Get relegated and its 100% do one.

Let's look at the facts here, before today he hadn't won a game in 12 attempts, if it wasn't for the Burnley keeper having a brain fart DCL doesn't score, we didn't really look like scoring throughout the match against a team who are 2nd bottom in the league on 19 points, when they went down to 10 men the team 2nd bottom of the league we had to fight tooth and nail to get that result over line, the team 2nd to bottom if the league with 10 men had 64% possession over Dyches Everton who also brought all 11 men back for a corner in the last minute.

These are very very low times being an Everton fan under this current manager and this guy is not going to improve us 1 bit, we play like that for the remaining games and it is plainly obvious that we won't win other game this season, as mistakes like what their goalkeeper did are very rare.

Teams like Forest Luton and Brentford have goals in their teams, we dont, we will struggle to get a point against all of the mentioned.

DYCHE OUT

He ain't going anywhere until we have new owners and maybe not even then.

I think he's limited and he is incapable of getting us out of our rut. But he will grind out points and keep the money rolling in at the PL trough even if he bores us to death.

I'd get shot tomorrow if a decent replacement had been identified but that ain't happening so I guess I'll have to lump it and hope he turns it around.

Ironically I believe that a manager needs to weather a few rough patches to outlast the eats in the squad and show he's the boss before he can really do a decent job at showing his capabilities so maybe a 3 month winless streak might turn out OK in the long term...