6 + 2 Point Deductions

So in April now, 7 games left for some. We haven't heard about our second case yet, forest are appealing their case, we will no doubt appeal our second case. These bums really do have to do some serious fast tracking now if they are to salvage any credibility. Probably the easiest way out now is to scrap FFP and just reinstate all points to the punished clubs. Ok City and Chelsea will be off scott free but FFP was a problem and not a help for anybody.

I expect our outcome Monday/Tuesday, then Forest to be said day or so later, then us to appeal whatever we get, if we have any sense
Yeah it will be on Monday or Tuesday afternoon I think. Even a single point should be appealed as we have already been ridiculously treated as even the commission that gave Forest 4 points said they had no idea how our comission arrived at 6 points.

Plus I remember @The Bobble saying that our breach was minor compared to their major breach, so if we have breached less than we did the first time or if the total breach is the same or less than what Forest did then we should not get punished at all.

I find it offensive that they quoted false information about Everton when charging Forest. Totally bewildering and the 2pt benefit to them totally disregards the statement about us being transparent.

But we werent given 2pts and they deliberately used themselves ignoring the deadline to sell Johnson for more money.

Just bewildering.

We'll get one more point but it doesnt mean we'll only get 1pt loss?

What do you mean?
Yes sorry for that, a bit ambiguous, what I meant was because I was told we’ll only get a one point deduction it doesn’t mean that will be the outcome, it could be more or hopefully none at all.