2023/24 Sean Dyche

And yet people still have this mindset and keep happy clapping because the lads try and he sounds tough.

Wonder why he's not sacked, truly.

Lose the next one and they should - there'd be nothing to take over if we don't start winning.

The rest - as above to Matty.
I would replace Dyche right now under normal circumstances. I'm not defending him at all - I think he's doing a really bad job

But these are not normal circumstances and I don't see an interim board sacking a manager.

And yet people still have this mindset and keep happy clapping because the lads try and he sounds tough.

Wonder why he's not sacked, truly.

Lose the next one and they should - there'd be nothing to take over if we don't start winning.

The rest - as above to Matty.

who’s happy clapping mate?

any other competent run club would
of sacked him. that’s the only reason he’s still
here

I would replace Dyche right now under normal circumstances. I'm not defending him at all - I think he's doing a really bad job

But these are not normal circumstances and I don't see an interim board sacking a manager.
Well, their investment is at stake, so they just might.

who’s happy clapping mate?

any other competent run club would
of sacked him. that’s the only reason he’s still
here
As below, even though it's a bit tongue in cheek I think/hope, is a very common belief.
The result tonight gives Dyche time.

To be honest that's the sort of battling and possibly unexpected point a manager like Dyche will win for you.

I retract my doubts earlier in the week about him.

but with games
running out don’t you think they
would of?
or they’re hoping dyche can do it
Would have* ffs Matthew.

They might hope but we're likely getting more points deducted in the next few days - every game must be treated as a "must win" afterwards when that happens, and Dyche is going to set up for a draw against Burnley, let alone anyone else.

We are probably getting points taken off in the next few days, there is not a chance he survives a defeat on Saturday IMO.

We cant afford it and who will do it will both be moot points at 4.55 on Saturday if Everton dont get 3 points.

we are getting deducted. personally he’s here till end of season

Would have* ffs Matthew.

They might hope but we're likely getting more points deducted in the next few days - every game must be treated as a "must win" afterwards when that happens, and Dyche is going to set up for a draw against Burnley, let alone anyone else.

every game has been for ages

we have been the team who’s been abysmal months and can’t get a win

and yet he’s still here

Let’s be honest, the subs did slightly improve our play (difficult to be any worse), but we weren’t going to score. It was a braindead moment from a Newcastle player, and while we were due a bit of luck I didn’t see much there to indicate we’re on the verge of turning things around.

That said, we have a very favourable calendar, so I am keen to be proved wrong and for Dyche to guide us into BMD with two consecutive 17th place finishes.