Renewal open today for 24-25

And this is why I begrudgingly paid the outrageous £10 for cheap little card worth 10p or less for my season ticket. You can't trust this club with anything, the morons that run us couldn't organise a prayer in a mosque. Do you seriously think you can entrust your season ticket to an app/online thing run by them?! LMFAO.......
I sorted my season ticket the other day
The option for the season card kept pushing me back to renewal page
In the end I got it without the card
I will be phoning the club… who I know will not sort it☹️

Renewal window having closed yesterday. Anyone have any rumours on the renewal rate? How many tickets getting release to waitlist?

B2295CAA-A59B-43C6-A188-ED43B5F7A3B6.jpeg

Renewal window having closed yesterday. Anyone have any rumours on the renewal rate? How many tickets getting release to waitlist?

I think it will be around 98-99%, I don't expect there to be many released.

In May we will also find our place in the queue so we may be able to figure this out, if they give the numbers before releasing to members of course.

Won’t be many, what’s the date they announce numbers?

May 13th I believe.

Heard (from the Echo) there was a 97.3 renewal rate. Lower than last year. So by my reckoning, potentially 877 (ish) new Season tickets to waitlist for poor souls get to watch Everton at home every game. 😢 😆.
Recon im too low to get contacted, but still very hopefull for BMD. Should find out place / banding in waitlist soon aswell.

Last edited: