Do you drink in The Brick with all the other scruffy ASBOs?

Are you a racist?

• Yes

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • No

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • They shouldn't be getting tickets, lad

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Special fried rice on toast.

Votes: 16 19.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the fume about the allocation
But seriously wtf is that about

I hope Everton prevent brick travel from purchasing tickets from here on

Disgraceful behaviour

Reactions: kev
Let's have it right.

The Brick etc..

They will get their regulars who buy tickets with no intention of going.
Then sell them on to non regulars on the proviso that they also buy travel.

The core gang effectively use the non regulars to ensure the coach is priced realistically. They then moan because your not in their gang.

But welcome with open arms convicted drug dealers back after six months in prison abroad.

Let's have it right.

The Brick etc..

They will get their regulars who buy tickets with no intention of going.
Then sell them on to non regulars on the proviso that they also buy travel.

The core gang effectively use the non regulars to ensure the coach is priced realistically. They then moan because your not in their gang.

But welcome with open arms convicted drug dealers back after six months in prison abroad
Guarantees them a derby ticket for Anfield then as well as any semis , final tickets (i know) even if they haven’t been to a away game all year

Isn't the pub and the travel group two different entities though? I'm not defending the horrible little scumbag for that abhorrent tweet, I just don't think its right or fair to drag innocent parties into the matter. If they are involved then by all means slaughter them, I'm just not sure they're the same people and I want to be sure before I boycott the pub forever.
I'm not 100% it's the same 'gaffer' for both but they're certainly very close.

When they tried to distance themselves from Brick_Travel somebody posted up a recent screenshot highlighting that no coach travel is confirmed until the money has been handed over to Brick Staff and registered.

That's even before you factor in the excise of "He only said it cos he was angry."

Crap boozer, packed with absolute dopes.

One of the greetest things about Bramley Moore is absolutely nobody will suggest 'nipping in to the Brick for a quick one.'

It makes the Star Wars bar in Mos Eisly look like Raffles.

This is so embarrassing, what a dreadful weekend to be an Evertonian but for me these tweets is the worst part of it. I've never heard so much nonsense about wools and foreigners etc, we should all be in this together, why divide our own support? The team is hopeless currently and these idiots are having a go at fans for travelling probably hundreds of miles to cheer their team on, it's beyond shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.