Do you drink in The Brick with all the other scruffy ASBOs?

Are you a racist?

• Yes

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • No

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • They shouldn't be getting tickets, lad

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Special fried rice on toast.

Votes: 16 19.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.

The knobhead who runs @brick_travel said what he said, then deleted it when he quite rightly got called out of his shameful language.

Knobhead number 2 (whoever posts on behalf of the Brick) laughably trying to distance the two accounts (a brief scroll through both timelines proves they are very much working partners in the Brick Travel enterprise) and then excusing the racial slur used was down to losing their temper!

Knobhead number 3, the original sneaky photo taker. Who appointed him as Everton ticket police? He boasts about "67 credits" but I wouldn't be surprised if he hasnt been to 67 consecutive aways/cup games. He'll sell the occasional away ticket and keep his credit. It's allowed.

I wouldn't be against the club doing spot checks on away day queues, if the person using the ticket isn't the person that bought the ticket, the credit gets removed. If they're caught twice in a season credits drop to zero.

A good mate of mine hasn't missed an Everton away for about 6 seasons.(according to Everton box office)
I reckon he's done 3 aways. I don't blame him, it's just a crap system.
Fair and square mate.

Wow, just wow. Not cool at all that. Even before the racism part, what has it got to do with anyone where they got tickets from, they have them and they are paid for I'd presume, so they're just as entitled to be there.

The racism part is quite frankly disgusting and I hope the cretin gets banned from Goodison.

Wow, just wow. Not cool at all that. Even before the racism part, what has it got to do with anyone where they got tickets from, they have them and they are paid for I'd presume, so they're just as entitled to be there.

The racism part is quite frankly disgusting and I hope the cretin gets banned from Goodison.
Absolutely should be barred from all games. A truly disgusting tweet.

*I think it's important to remember though that 'pubs' and 'travel clubs' are incapable of tweeting.
This is entirely down to the individual who posted. (though sad to see some other individuals attempting to rationalise hs racism)

I hope it`s reported to the police, I can see a few potential offences committed there under : the crime and disorder act, public order act and the malicious communications act.

I recognise the name of one of the lads involved, he`s been an Everton hoolie for the best part of forty years now and is well known to the police, so hopefully this will have caught their attention.

Cupace20240331230417973.png

Just wait for Luton; they're already fuming lol got their angry tweets in their draft box.

Only second visit to Kenilworth Road in 35 years, smaller allocation, penultimate away game...

Embarrassment that place.

My lad played in a Summer League that they were in a few years back, their kids were fantastic ( ex academy boys ),but their line and the parents were frightening.

" A group boys enjoying a game of footy in the park, as the smell of skunk, gently wafted over the pitch of an U16 game of footy on a beautiful Saturday morning " lol

Status
Not open for further replies.