2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

….finishing like Nat Lofthouse in the training clips but seems to be going through the motions on the pitch. Not playing on the front foot, sometimes a player needs to force himself out of a spell like his. A shadow of his former self.

He needs to get that anger he had at the start of the season when he snapped back at the fans.

Difficult to argue with that.

My points just from yesterday, non exhaustive and from a Guiness addled memory !

- Can't retain the ball (with purpose)
- Devoid of creativity
- No pace, literally none
- Can't cross, won't cross
- Long ball, no retention (see first point)
- No balance, two left footed wingers 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
- Lack confidence
- Below average football IQ

I could go on. Just frustrates me now. So joyless watching us these days. Never anything to gey excited about.
My older brother has watched the blues since the mid 1950s spoke to him last night - worst blues team he has ever seen ever ...

….finishing like Nat Lofthouse in the training clips but seems to be going through the motions on the pitch. Not playing on the front foot, sometimes a player needs to force himself out of a spell like his. A shadow of his former self.
I don't think it's a coincidence that his only period of looking like a decent finisher came during a spell playing behind closed doors.