Relegation 23/24 Thread

Luton to eliminate Arsenal from their pretend "title race" with a battling draw. Everton to lose to a patched-up Newcastle before being held to a disastrous 1-1 home draw with Burnley, Seamus Coleman scoring at both ends.
Have no faith in them me at all just dont see anyone in this team like a richarlison to drag is through. Just lost for words how angry i am

I try and be rational and measured but the whole team and especially the manager need shooting out of a cannon.

Play for the badge and try harder you cowardly biffs.

Honestly can't see us winning a game in the rest of the season.

We might scrape a few draws but to be honest I think even Burnley will play us off the park next week.

So I think we will probably go down but that becomes a certainly if we get any further points deduction.

The club deserves it. Shamefully mismanaged , we can't even sack one of the worst managers in our history.

We CANNOT be going into that Arsenal game needing a result on the last day, even if they have nothing to play for that is 100% a defeat for us - we HAVE to be safe by then.

We CANNOT be going into that Arsenal game needing a result on the last day, even if they have nothing to play for that is 100% a defeat for us - we HAVE to be safe by then.
I've no interest in worrying about Everton into the final week or two of the season. That's heart attack stuff.

If we cannot get safe by the time we play Forest, then we deserve to drop. This time next week we might already have accepted our fate. We can lose to Burnley. That will be it, then.