2023/24 Sean Dyche

Got to go. The performances are getting worse and worse. 3 weeks off, team building etc and they serve that up. Get rid.
Who do we bring in? Give it Seamus, whomever I don't care at least we should get a manager bounce to see us safe.

That today along with quite a few performances this year is unacceptable. Yes we should have had a penalty, but we got exactly what we deserved out of that.

That was one of the worst performance this season against a bournemouth side that was there for the taking. Anything else than a win against newcaslte and for me he should go. He just doesn't seem to find the solution to the problem he has created.

Whatever the fans think, the manager is going nowhere this time under the current circumstances.

If anyone thinks he is actually going to leave, I’d advise you put a bet on as you can get over 30/1 at the moment.

It’s not going to happen.
No, it's not going to happen because the true culprits are AWOL or dead. We are rudderless. He should be sacked though. He's a busted flush now, picking the same old failed players (Calvert-Lewin, Harrison, Godfrey). That Coleman - who a proper club would have punted years ago - was the one to seal our fate today is poetic. The sins of the past coming home to roost.

Where’s Patterson? Why can’t he get on the pitch? He’s choosing to play a geriatric at right back. He’s also choosing to play tactics from the 90s. Woeful manager.
Remember when Patterson chested in a ball he had a clear view of from four yards out? Or when he blasted it off a guy running straight at him while stood on the goal line? Or when he just stood still while attackers repeatedly ran by him? Or when he got sent off for two yellows in the first half (that should've been three)?

I don't either. But he can't take a joke (the joke being the manager literally assaulting him), so of course he doesn't get in the team.

This is downright infuriating.

He should do the honourable thing and retire, I mean resign. I could be right the first time there, past caring. Equaled Mike Walkers record and have no doubt will go on to trash it. Have the lads time for a 3 day break in Mauritius ?