777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Witsel = Wrong
Usmanov = Wrong

Suddenly his word is taken as gospel while barking at the moon about administration and 'a mysterious bidder'.

lol
MSP taking over = Wrong
1000081712.jpg

PSR = Wrong
1000081711.jpg

Nothing imminent with 777 = Wrong
1000081710.jpg

Amongst many others.

Wish his name was blacklisted on here so people stopped quoting his nonsense and it wouldn't have to be corrected.

Me too. The same Esk who calls for transparency from the club and Moshiri etc is currently coming up short in that department himself.

It's very evident he's on a payroll or involved somehow. Same with Paul Brown and Joshimer.

If it has to be shadowy and secretive and use smear tactics against other bidders etc then they can't be any better than 777. Otherwise theyd be saying "here we are, here's what we're about and we want the club" and the fans would be onside.

I'm sure Andy will be along shortly to tell me off as I mentioned his mate.
He was financially involved in the MSP deal.

Administration = end of Everton
Relegation = administration = end of Everton
777 = high probability of relegation but undoubtedly years of just dire existence.

Everton Football Club with *insert name here* 'new Everton Stadium' should be on paper a self sustaining business, as long as it's a Premier League team and there are competent people running the business. But it won't be with the mountain of debt that's currently being put against the both the football club and stadium.

We need someone or a consortium of people with a lot of cash to pay off the additional loans we've taken out for operational costs and stadium costs, pay off Moshiri and fund the remaining stadium stuff.

They then need to appointment competent people. We basically need someone from a bank to be CFO, a CEO from a proper business and sporting back ground, not a bloody head of a charity, Arne Feundt or Martin Hoffmann someone like that.

I like this fella.

Said a while back any genuine lurking investors wouldn't be white knights ready to swoop in, they'd have at least made their intentions known.

They also wouldn't be spectacularly different from 777 and how they're structured unless it's a oil fund country due to level of investment.

Lastly...if the 777 deal fell through and there was another party...they ain't saving much or getting us "cheap". The debt is still there.

There probably are interested parties but as this feller says, none that are properly full on board with the terms and willing to pump money in to keep us afloat

For me, we need to get the wins in starting Saturday because we need to keep our status in the Premier League despite points deductions. We start moving away from the bottom 3 that is one part of the plan sorted.

The finances can be rearranged to ensure we stay afloat until the end of the season and remain out of administration.

Summer comes and obviously big fees for our best players mostly likely Onana and Branthwaite plus a lot of deadwood off the books (Gomes, Dele).

Any takeover needs to establish a new board on day one of the deal, we can look for more revenue through the stadium to pay off loans/groups/grifters.